Swing Set- Jake

AN:This isn't me typing. It's my writing elf. (HIIIII) SHUT UP WRITING ELF GET BACK TO WORK!!!!

Gravel crunched under my feet, breaking the silence of the early morning. A slight chill pricked at my arms, making me regret ever leaving the house so early without a jacket. I didn't seem the only one out so early, though.

I sat on a swing, deciding to watch the two other people here. Like the stalker I am.

The couple stood arguing quietly by the swirly slide, the girl making a lot of hand and arm gestures. Her black pixy cut hair swung wildly to and fro as she shook her head at every little thing the guy said. The guy I recognized, but I didn't remember where....he looked so familiar. His bangs were swept to one side, covering his left eye. You could barely see his raven tresses because of a fluffy bear hat covering most of his head. I could tell from even this distance those weren't actual glasses around his brown eyes.

He's cute.

I suddenly remembered who he was, remembering everything but his name. He and I had the same science class in eighth grade. He always had better grades than I did, but that doesn't say much since I sucked at science anyways. Sometimes he let me copy his papers, and we always were lab partners. He told me he had to move.

I kissed him the last day of school.

Shut up! I'm not gay! It was....a bro kiss. Yes, it's a thing!!! Don't argue with me! ....Just a bro kiss. On the mouth. No biggie. Not like it had tongue. I mean, that would've been fucking awesome but-

Okay. Maybe I'm a little bi. Just a little, though. Shut up and let me tell the story.

So anyways, I continued swinging back and forth like a stalker-y little kid and I noticed the chick started walking in my direction. That bitch.

Instead of walking up to me, she walked directly in front of my swing. Right before I could stop, BAM! I kicked her square in the face.

She reeled back, holding both hands over her probably now bleeding nose. "YOU DUMBASS!!!" she screamed, nearly getting another blow to the stomach. She stormed off, kicking the see-saw as she left.

I nearly laughed, but stopped when I glanced over at him. He was looking straight at me, possibly recognizing who I was. I felt a stinging heat rise to my cheeks, and he smiled. It was so....amazing. It just lit up his face and seemed to make the sun look dim.

Then I remembered. I remembered exactly who he was, and who he had been.

Adam. Adam B Loon.