Detention pt.1-Jake

I hate this place.

First they make me go through three other blocks of hard work, and then- AND THEN- I'm eternally damned to three days of detention!!!

It's worth it. He'll be here too.

My face flushed at the thought. Adam would be at detention for being late too, right? Or was I the only one that got detention out of the two of us? That would piss me off.

Because you'd miss him.

Shut the fuck up brain. I don't need those thoughts right now. Those.....fantasies.

The door quietly swung open, and a familiar face walked in. I dared not to look much longer, knowing for a fact that I'd smile if I did. And out of all of the places he could've sat in that small, teacherless detention room, he sat beside me.

I almost fidgeted, hoping he would say something first. I wasn't good at conversations, and when I saw him all I could think about was him crashing into me on his skateboard.

Him stretched across me, in shock of the accident and in shock of how I didn't mind.

Him turning bright red when I stood up and brushed myself off.

Him shuddering when I touched his skin ever so gently.

Him.

I smiled in spite of myself.

Okay then, I'll start this off. Let's see where this takes us.

"So.......you come here often?"