Camping With What May Be a Phsyco-Jake

WEN:  -w-

"So what do you want to do?" Adam asked between chuckles, wiping a tear from under his glasses.

"If you could stay here for a second, I think I'll change out of this shirt."

Adam snickered, blushing slightly. "Why do I have to wait?"

Another laugh escaped, despite how bad my chest already hurt from doing so too much only moments before. "You act like rape doesn't exist."

An eyebrow poked above the thick rim of nerd glasses. He crossed his arms and grinned maliciously, daring me to answer the question. "Are you saying you'd rape me?"

I mimicked his stance, nearly dying with how cute he looked. Winking, I made sure to add a nice little seductive tone to cause a blush to creep across his face. "It isn't rape if you like it, Adam."

I accomplished exactly what I wanted. All of his pale face, from above his eyes to below his chin, turned a pleasing shade of glowing red.

Losing his stance, he allowed me to go to my room and change with a quick:

"W-Whatever! G-Go change idiot!"

························

Coming back in everyday jeans and t-shirt, I found Adam camping in the living room.

Now -just to clarify- when I say camping, I mean fucking pitched a tent and put sleeping bags facing the tv, which was hooked up to his laptop.

Adam lay on his stomach, a huge grin adorning his face and a piece of pocky between his teeth.

".....How the hell....?"