One Hour

Draco's POV

Goyle is a bloody idiot. Using Fiendfyre in the Room of Requirement! This is a resourceful room and now it's on bloody fire. He was my friend, if you can call it that, but when he fell into the chaos he created, I felt no remorse.

As Crabbe and I were climbing for our lives trying to get as high above the flames as we could, my thoughts went to her. I'm going to die here and I'm not going to be able to see her again and tell her that I love her.

I messed up. I messed up everything that could've been our future together. She's my lifeline and every time I say something or do something it just pushes her farther and farther away from me. Perhaps this is how I should die. In flames.

Then all of a sudden, I felt someone grab my arm and I was set onto a broomstick.

Potter. Couldn't have let me die in peace, could he? So we flew through the flames towards the exit. As soon as we touched down, I ran. I had to find Tammy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tammy's POV

All I could think about was how horribly wrong everything was going for me. I struck down a friend or three. Innocent students. Even a teacher.

I don't know where my body was headed but it was determined.

A spell came whizzing towards me. Not-me blocked it and reciprocated without even looking.

I was scared. What if I found Harry? Or worse, what if I found Draco?

And just as I thought that, he came running around the corner a few yards ahead of me.

He saw me and ran towards me. I lifted my wand and pointed it at him.

I was screaming in my head. I forced so much strength to pull out of where I was inside of myself and try to get my hand down.

"Tammy!" he yelled as he dodged a few spells and made his way towards me.

"Die," I heard myself whisper.

NOOOO! I could feel this fierce force unleash from within me as I broke surface, but only for a breath.

"Draco! Run! Imperius Curse!" I managed to yell as I was once again dragged back into seclusion in myself.

Realization ran across his face, but he wasn't paying attention. A spell came out of nowhere and knocked him backwards into a wall.

NOO!

Not-me didn't think he was important anymore and went back to business. I silently cried, Draco might be dead back there and I can't go to him and find out.

I felt immense pain and anger. I had a fiery fury burning in me aimed at Voldemort. He did this! He's the one that killed everyone I ever loved! He must die and I must find Harry. He's the only one who can do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

We ran into Percy and Fred when we finally escaped the cursed fire and destroyed the diadem.

The two of them were dueling a group of Death Eaters. One of the Death Eaters' hood flew off to reveal the Minister of Magic.

**"Hello, Minister!" Percy bellowed as he sent a jinx at him. "Did I mention I'm resigning?"

"You're joking, Percy!" Fred shouted as the last of the group of Death Eaters fell to the floor in defeat. "You actually are joking, Perce.... I don't think I've heard you joke since you were -"