Chapter 12

It had been a month since mum and dad had come back and Deidara and I were I the car on the way to the doctors. It has been past the time where we could find out the sex of the baby, but I wanted it to be a surprise, Deidara on the other hand wanted to know, so I finally caved and now we were on our way to find out. "I hope it’s a girl." Deidara said smiling while starring at the road ahead. "Don't guys usually want a son?" "Meh." he said shrugging "I always wanted to have a baby girl." "It doesn’t matter to me...I still want it to be a surprise." "Well too bad....I can't wait two more months to find out." "Yeah yeah." I said smirking at him. We pulled up to the doctor’s office and walked in hand in hand. Deidara checked us in and soon the doctor called us through. "So you want to know if you are haveing a boy or a girl?" the doctor asked. "He does" I replied. "ok well then lets get you checked out. We will also be checking that you dont have anything you maight pass onto the baby." the doctor coninued...

30 minutes and a lot of cold gel later and the doctor finally told us we were having a girl. Deidara start to jump around cheering. "Well everything seems to be ok so you can both leave" the doctor told us."Ok." I said smiling "thanks so much." I said before me and Deidara took off to the car, when we got outside Deidara pulled me into a tight hug "I love you Yuuki, Always will...And I can't wait to have a family with you." he said pecking my lips softly. I smiled, he made me feel so happy "I love you too Deidara, and I can't wait to have our family either." I said pecking his lips in return. He hugged me once more and then we got into the car and drove home to tell the others…

We got out the car and Deidara immediately took my hand gently in his. We walked into the sitting room where everyone was sat talking. They all stopped when they saw use. “So?” Sasori asked. “We’re having a girl” Deidara cheered. “Congrats” Konan smiled as she got up and hugged both of us. “Have you got any name ideas?” She asked. “Um… either Rose or Eri” Deidara replied. “Aw, such pretty names” Konan smiled. “I think I’m going to have a shower then go to bed I said trying and failing to stifle a yawn. “Ok, I’ll be up in a bit” Deidara replied kissing my cheek lightly. I slowly made my way up the stairs and into my room bore grabbing my pj’s before walking into the bathroom. I locked the door before turning on the shower and waiting for the water to warm up. I then stripped and carefully got into the shower. I let the water run over my body and over my stomach. I slowly placed one hand on my stomach and rubbed slowly circles over it. “I can’t wait until you’re born, we can be a real family” I whispered, the baby kicked as if it had heard me causing me to smile wider. I washed and got out of the shower, turning the water off before towel drying myself and getting into my pj’s. I then tied my hair up and walked back into my bedroom. I climbed into bed before slowly drifting into a light slumber. After a while I heard the door open and closed and then the bed dip slightly as Deidara lay down wrapping his arms around my waist…

It was finally my due date. Deidara and I were sat on the sofa watching T.V when I felt a strong pain in my stomach; I bolted up and grabbed my stomach. “Is it time?” Deidara asked as he sat up with me. I couldn’t speak but nodded. “Ok, let’s go” he replied sounding reassuring, it was helping because truth was I was scared. “Come on baby” he said quietly before helping me up and to the car. When we got in Deidara immediately started the engine and drove to the hospital. When we arrived he parked the car and got out before helping me out. “Deidara I’m scared” I whispered petrified. “It’s going to be ok baby, I’m here” he whispered back reassuringly…

I had been in labour for 3 hours and finally our beautiful baby girl was born. I cradled her in my arms while Deidara sat on the chair beside me. “What are you going to call the baby?” The nurse asked. “Rose Iwa” I replied smiling over at Deidara to see he was grinning over at me. “Ok, well I’ll give you two sometime with Rose.” The nurse said before walking out. “Thank you baby” Deidara whispered kissing my cheek. “Do you want to hold her?” I asked smiling at Deidara. “Yes please” He replied smiling. I gently handed her over to him, “she’s so small” he whispered. “Yeah and she has your eyes” I replied smiling before trying and failing to stifle a yawn. “You should get some sleep, you must be exhausted” he whispered. “Mkay, should we put Rose in her cot?” I asked, “Yeah” Deidara replied before gently walking over to the cot beside the bed and laying her down carefully before he turned around and walked back to the bed, lying beside me and wrapping his arms around me, I slowly drifted off to sleep to Deidara’s quiet humming and his light finger tips brushing stands of hair out of my face. I woke up the next morning to find Deidara sat on the chair next to me rocking Rose in his arms. “Morning” I whispered quietly. “Morning baby” he whispered back before kissing my forehead. “I can’t believe we actually have a little baby” Deidara whispered more to himself. “Yeah I know it’s weird to think of us as parents but I’m glad we are.” I replied. “Yeah we will be amazing parent” Deidara smiled “I will definitely be an over protective dad, she’s too tiny to look after herself” Deidara mused causing me to laugh lightly. “Whaa?” he complained. “Just you” I smiled. Suddenly Rose started to cry just as a nurse walked in. “Ah, you’re awake and I think Rose needs feeding” the nurse smiled while she walked over to us. “Ok, let’s see how she does with feeding. Did you want to breast feed or bottle feed?” she asked looking over at me. “Um, I wanted to breast feed for a bit but then I will probably bottle feed” I replied. “Ok” The nurse took Rose from Deidara before passing her over to me. “Support her head” she said while positioning Rose against me, for some reason this felt really awkward I mean Deidara has seen me naked before but for some reason this felt weird. “She’s doing really well and so are you” the nurse encouraged as I felt Rose hold onto me causing me to smile down at the tiny baby in my arms. When she was finished I had to burp her before the nurse decided to leave. I rocked Rose gently when the door opened again to reveal the whole Akatski clan. “She’s so beautiful” Konan cooed when she saw her…

Deidara and I could finally leave with Rose, when we got home Deidara took the Rose up stairs to the cot while I waked into the sitting room with the others. “She’s asleep” Deidara smiled before walking over to me and sitting down pulling me into him. “She really is beautiful, you guys are amazing parents” Konan smiled. “Thanks and yeah she is” I replied smiling back at her. Suddenly I heard crying from upstairs, “I’ll be back in a minute I think she needs feeding” I said before quickly getting up and walking up stairs to my precious baby girl. “Shh… it’s ok baby mummy’s here” I soothed as I gently got her out of the cot. “What’s wrong” I asked, I gently sat down on the rocking chair beside the cot before letting her feed. A little while later I heard footsteps and Deidara appeared in the doorway. “You ok?” he asked, “Yeah, she was just hungry” I replied smiling over at him. “Ah, ok” he replied before walking over to me and sitting on the arm rest his arm going around me rubbing my back gently. When Rose was finished I burped her before lying her back down in her cot while smiling over at her. “She’s so small and precious” I whispered. “Yeah” Deidara breathed. “But I don’t think we will be having another one in a while” he chuckled. “Yeah, one’s enough… for now” I replied. “Yeah” Deidara smiled before kissing the top of my head…