Chapter 6 *MATURE CONTENT*

It had been 4 hours since Deidara had gone on his mission with Itachi. I was sat in my room when I felt thirsty. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen. When I walked back out with glass of water I saw Itachi walk through the door. I looked closer to see he was carrying Deidara on his shoulders the sight made my whole world come crashing down around me. The glass slipped from my hand as I stood in shock. The crash jolted me out of my trance before I ran over to Itachi. “What happened?” I asked as I brushed the blond hair out of Deidara’s cut and bruised face. “we were fighting my brother and he got in the way.” Itachi replied. “Oh my god” I gasped before stroking his cheek lightly. “Deidara?” I asked but there was no reply. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek before I looked up to see Hidan and Konan in the door way looking confused and shocked. As soon as Konan saw my tear streaked face she ran to my side. “Shh… it’s ok, he’s going to be ok, he’s strong” she whispered into my hair. “B-but look at him” I stuttered looking at his beaten up face. “Come on let’s get him up to his room” Konan said as she stood before taking my hand and pulling me up as well. We each put one of his arms around our shoulders and dragging him upstairs.

Sasori had been sat cleaning Deidara’s wounds for 20 minutes. I had not left his side the entire time, I couldn’t leave his side. Sasori removed Deidara’s blood soaked shirt to reveal a massive scare it looked like the cut of a sword. “hmm…” Sasori thought out loud as he looked over the wound. “It seems that it was Sasuke’s sword which created the cut. Could be quiet hard to heal.” He continued. “What? Please say you can cure him” I whispered scared. “I will do my best” he replied before setting to work cleaning the cut. He moved one hand and tried to feel the pulse, suddenly he froze. “W-what’s wrong?” I asked my worry increasing. “It seems he may have gone” Sasori replied. “What?” I screamed before running to kneel beside the blond boy I held his hand in mine. “Deidara, please wake up, I love you” I whispered. “Please, Deidara if you can hear me, don’t leave me” I cried. I felt one of his fingers move and my head snapped up. “D-Deidara” I whispered. “Y-Yuuki” he whispered in a husky voice. “Deidara” I practically screamed before throwing my arms around his neck and burying my head in the crook of his neck. “Shh…” he whispered stroking my back lightly. “I-I thought you were- were d-d-dead” I cried. “I’m here baby, don’t worry” he soothed. I calmed down before pulling away from him and sitting beside him. “How do you feel?” Sasori asked as he felt Deidara’s forehead and shone a light in his eyes. “I’m fine thanks” he replied squinting into the light. “Hm… well you are going to stay in bed for a couple of weeks, no missions” Sasori explained saying the last bit a little sterner than the rest. “Can I um… you know” Deidara asked motioning towards Yuuki. “Hmm…” Sasori thought for a while. “Well, you can’t really stop him either way” I replied looking over at Deidara. “Fine” Sasori huffed. “But that means you defiantly have to stay in bed” Sasori continued. “Ok then, can you like leave” Deidara smirked. “Whatever, see you two later. Just be careful and don’t overdo it” Sasori replied before getting up and leaving. As soon as the door closed Deidara pulled me on top of him before wincing lightly. “Are you ok?” I asked jumping off of him. “Yeah don’t worry, maybe I should be a little more careful.” He replied sheepishly. “Yeah, I don’t want you hurting yourself more. Maybe we should wait until you are completely healed.” I replied. “Noo…” Deidara yelled pouting. “Fine, but seriously don’t overdo it” I replied before crawling carefully onto him straddling his waist and captured his soft lips in my own. His hands moved to brush the hair out of my face. My hands slowly trailed down his sides before pulling off his shirts while his hands removed my own top.

I moved back before kissing down his jaw and over his chest before stopping at the hem of his pants. I slowly, teasingly pulled them down along with his boxers before taking his tip in my mouth. A low growl erupted from his lips, I smirked slightly before flicking the tip with my tongue, Deidara bucked his hips but I put my hands on either side of his hips. I heard him complaining but merely took him further into my mouth. I bobbed my head while Deidara’s hands moved into my hair tugging on the tips causing me to moan against him. The vibration of my voice caused Deidara to groan louder before I pulled away. A feral growl erupted from his lips before I was flung back onto the bed and Deidara was above me smirking. He looked at me asking with his eyes if it was ok. “Go on” I whispered seductively smirking slightly. “Make me scream” I continued. Deidara slammed into me causing me to scream and arch my back into him letting him go deeper into me. He kept pounding into me repeatedly while I screamed louder and louder. Deidara groaned loudly before meeting his lips with mine and kissing me almost bruising my lips. He slowly trailed kissed down my jaw until he reached the soft spot on my neck causing me to moan. He bit down harshly making me scream again. He continued slamming into me until we both, screaming each other’s names climaxed. Deidara collapsed beside me before pulling the duvet over us and pulling me over so I was resting my head on his chest. Suddenly the door was flung open. “What the hell were you two doing it sounded like you were killing her” Konan shrieked as she swung the door open. “W-what the hell!?” I yelled blushing a deep shade of red as I sat up with the duvet wrapped securely around me and Deidara had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and was sat up behind me. “You two were so load, you do realise some of us are trying to sleep” Konan screamed back. “You do realise Deidara almost died” I screamed back. “Oh, here we go again Deidara this, Deidara that, my boyfriend this, my boyfriend that” Konan yelled. “Just because I have a boyfriend and you don’t, stop being so jealous” I screamed frustration evident. “Whatever, just shut up” Konan huffed storming out the room and slamming the door behind her. I grabbed one of the shoes by the bed and through it at the, now closed, door. I huffed before turning back to Deidara who was sat shocked. “Calm down baby, it’s going to be ok she’s just highly strung” Deidara soothed rubbing my back lightly. I sighed lightly before relaxing and resting my head back on Deidara’s chest…