Chapter 5 *MATURE CONTENT*

“Yuuki, are you ready?” I heard Deidara’s sweet voice ask throw the door. “Yeah, hang on one second” I replied before quickly tying up my hair in a high pony tail and walking out to meet Deidara. “Shall we go?” I asked before he held out his hand which I gladly took. When we reached the beach Itachi was lying on the sand with a massive umbrella over him while Kisame was in the water swimming. I walked over to where Itachi was and lay my towel down before lying beside him. Deidara followed me before lying down on the sand beside me. Soon after Konan and the others came over. “Yuuki, come in the water to me” she urged. “No, I like lying here” I replied trying to stop her from pulling me up. She quickly looked over at Deidara who smirked. Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms pick me up bridal style and run to the water with me. When he was waist deep he threw me in creating a splash. I stood up quickly before splashing him, I watched as the water droplets trickled down his toned abs. I walked the short distance between us before wrapping my arms around his neck and tip toeing to join our lips; he wrapped my legs around his waist. Suddenly we felt a splash of water hit us. We pulled away and looked up to see Hidan and Kisame “Oi love birds get a room” Hidan yelled. I got down before leaning up to whisper in his ear. “Come with me” I whispered seductively. I grabbed Deidara’s hand before making my way to his room. When we got there Deidara closed and locked the door before pressing me against it and joined our lips together. He picked me up before walking over to the bed and laying me down gently climbing on top of me before he suddenly stopped. “What’s wrong?” I asked worried. “I- I don’t know if I can do it” he replied looking away sadly. “Why? Is it something I’ve done?” I asked getting more worried. “No, It’s nothing to do with you Yuuki it’s just I don’t want you to reject me” he replied. “I would never reject you” I replied moving my hand to his cheek. “I love every part of you” I whispered. My fingers slowly traced over the sewn up mouth on his chest and then moved up to brush his silky blonde hair away from the metal. “Do you, un?” he asked unsure. “Yes” I replied quietly before joining my lips to his and kissing him passionately. My fingertips went back to tracing lightly over the mouths on his hands before I moved my lips down to kiss the mouth-hands he groaned lightly causing me to giggle. “I love you” I whispered into his ear. “I love you too” he whispered back in his heavenly voice. “I remember when we first met you didn’t like me very much” he said smirking slightly. “Yeah because you had just kidnapped me and actually I did like you I just didn’t want to show it” I replied smirking back at him. “True, but did you think I was fit when you first met me?” he asked. “Yeah” I replied “Did you think I was fit when you first met me?” I asked “Yeah, didn’t you realise that I kept staring at you” Deidara replied smiling sheepishly. “Yeah but I didn’t think it meant anything” I replied blushing lightly. Before he moved one of his hands to the side of my face letting one of the hand-mouths nibble lightly on my ear causing me to giggle lightly. I slowly kissed down the bronze chest before taking him into my mouth earning groans from Deidara. His hands moved into my hair and he arched his back before bucking his hips. I pulled away earning a low feral growl from him before I kissed back up his chest before meeting my lips with his. Deidara suddenly rolled over so I was under him looking up at his ocean blue eye. “Are you ready?” he asked. “I nodded before he pressed slowly into me causing me to moan and throw my head back arching my back so he could go deeper into me. He was soon pounding into me as hard and fast as he could. My arms wrapped around his neck and my nails dug slightly into his back. We were both moaning and groaning until we reached our climaxes. Deidara kissed me passionately and pulled out of me causing me to moan again before he collapsed beside of me. “I love you” he whispered in a husky voice his warm breath hitting my neck causing me to shiver. “I love you too” I whispered back.

Suddenly we heard a loud banging from downstairs. Making me jump. “What the hell?” I asked confused as I sat bolt upright. “I don’t know. Maybe we should go and check it out” Deidara replied before we both got up and put our clothes back on. “What the hell is happening in here?” I yelled as I saw the state the sitting room was in all the furniture was over turned, lamps where smashed. Itachi and Hidan stood in the middle of the chaos. “None of your business.” Hidan yelled. “It bloody is my business when you’re smashing up the house” I snapped back. “So, it’s not like you clean anyway” Hidan yelled back. “What?” I screamed, I was about to punch Hidan in the face when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me holding me back. “You’re better than him don’t stoop to his level.” Deidara whispered in my ear. “Fine I won’t” I replied, Deidara let go of me slowly before I back handed Hidan around the face, Deidara immediately grabbed a hold of me again and pulled me away from him- with Konan’s help. The two dragged me up the stairs and into my room. “Let go of me” I complained as the two wouldn’t let go of me. “Should I trust you?” Deidara asked. “Yes” I replied smiling flirtatiously at him. “Hmm…” Deidara said pretending to think. “Please” I replied batting my eye lashes. “Fine” he grudgingly let go of me. “Yay” I smiled before crawling over to him and kissing his cheek. Before I pulled away Deidara wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his lap before joining our lips in a forceful kiss. My hands immediately moved into his hair and tugged on the ends lightly before I moved so that I had one leg either side of his waist. “I love you” he whispered in a quiet husky voice. “I love you too” I whispered back deepening the kiss. Suddenly the door was flung open almost pulling it off the hinges. “What the hell” I complained as I jumped up quickly looking at the door to see Itachi. “Deidara we have a mission come on” he said as if nothing had happened. “Oh… right” Deidara replied slowly standing up. “I’ll wait for you downstairs” Itachi replied before walking out the door and down stairs. “I love you Yuuki, I’ll be back soon ok” he said sadly. “Ok, be careful” I replied before our lips met again. “Bye” he said as he pulled away from me…