Chapter 7 *MATURE CONTENT*

It had been a couple of weeks and I was still at logger heads with Konan. We had been avoiding each other and whenever we did have to talk we would be yelling at each other. Pein had decided to be his usual mean self and made me Konan, Deidara and Hidan go on a mission together. We were on the way to the base in the forest. When we arrived we set up the camp. Konan and I went to go and get fire wood in silence. Just as we collected the wood there was a snap of a twig, we both spun around before we both jumped into the highest tree. When the group had come past us we lightly jumped back on the ground and re-collected the fire would before sprinting back to the camp site…

We got back from the mission quiet quickly and Deidara and I were sat in my room when the door swung open and in walked a fuming Konan. “What the hell do you want now?” I yelled standing up and walking towards her. I hadn’t noticed but Hidan was walking behind her looking on edge. Suddenly I was flung back and threw the window. I was clinging to the window ledge at the top of the Akatski clan hide out. I looked up to see Deidara trying to climb out the window but being held back by Hidan and Konan snapping out of her trance. She looked out the window and saw me. “Shit, Yuuki I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to do that… I don’t know what got into me” she said worriedly. “Don’t let go” she continued. “Nah, really I was going to let go” I screamed back. Suddenly I felt my hand slipping and looked down to see the rest of the clan looking up worry plastered on all their faces. I clung on tighter. “Hang on Yuuki” I heard Peins voice call up. “Yeah, thanks glad we are on the same page” I replied sarcastically. “Yuuki grab my hand” Konan’s voice called down to me and I looked up to see said blue haired girl climbing out the window and extending her hand to grab mine. I tried to reach up but my other hand slipped. I closed my eyes tightly and waited for the air to whoosh past me but it never came. I re opened my eyes to find I was lying in Deidara’s arms his hands gently brushing the hair out of my face. “Oh my goodness Yuuki I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to” Konan said as she ran to me hugging me tightly. “It’s ok don’t worry” I replied smiling and hugging her back. “Yuuki let’s get you into bed, you need to rest” Deidara whispered before helping me stand and walking me over to the bed before I lay down with my blond angel beside me. Konan was still unconvinced. “Konan calm down I’m ok don’t worry” I reassured her. “Hmm…” was all she replied she was obviously still unsure. “Well, I’ll let you two get some sleep” she said before quietly making her way out the door. “Are you sure you’re ok? I was so worried about you” Deidara asked making small circles on my stomach. “I really am fine, and I love you so much” I whispered back. “I love you too” he replied before leaning over and kissing me. “Now, you get some sleep” I said sternly as we pulled away.

The next morning I woke to find the bed beside me empty. I slowly sat up before sliding my legs over the bed and standing up before grabbing one of Deidara’s hoodies and my slipper boots, I quickly tied my hair into a high pony tail and made my way slowly down stairs into the kitchen. As soon as I walked in someone jumped on me. “Yuuki… you’re ok” I heard Tobi squeal. “Yeah” I replied laughing slightly. “Tobi let go of her” I heard Deidara’s voice say in the same stern voice he had used on my last night. “Boo you, she almost died I wanna hug her. We were all worried not just you, you know” Tobi replied pouting slightly. “I never said I was but suffocating her isn’t going to help anyone is it?” Deidara replied walking over to me. Tobi stayed silent before Deidara turned to me. “Are you hungry?” he asked. “Um… a little bit” I replied before I was pulled over to one of the empty seats around the island. A plate was placed in front of me with a pile of chocolate and blueberry American pancakes. I was engulfed by the smell causing my stomach to growl. Deidara sat beside me with his own plate before everyone tucked in. “Guys there’s a party this weekend do you wanna go?” Konan asked. “Sure” everyone agreed before finishing eating…