Chapter 8

I awoke the next morning to find I had my head resting on Deidara’s lap. While he was asleep against the back of the sofa. ‘he looks so peaceful’ I thought as I looked up his golden hair covered both his eyes. “Morning sleeping beauty” Deidara whispered as he looked down and saw me looking up at him. “Morning” I replied smiling before leaning up and joining our lips together. Without breaking the kiss Deidara pulled me onto his lap and I had one leg on either side of his waist and I slowly started to grind against him and felt a bulge in the front of his pants. We heard someone cough by the door and we both turned around. “Oi, love birds can’t you leave each other alone for two seconds… we’re leaving” Hidan’s voice yelled. “Calm down.” I replied as I tried to stand but Deidara held me down. “I have a slight problem I don’t think imam make it home” Deidara whispered causing me to giggle. “…and what do you want me to do about that then?” I asked innocently trailing my fingers up and down his chest lightly. “You know what you can do” Deidara replied in a low needy voice. “What do you say?” I asked innocently. “Please” Deidara replied. “Ok, go up to the bathroom I’ll be up in a second” I replied before I saw the blond bolt up the stairs. “You guys go ahead we’ll be back a bit later.” I told Hidan and Konan before walking towards the bathroom. When I got there Deidara was stood waiting for me. I immediately locked the door before pushing him against it. I quickly removed his shirt before kissing down the bronze chest. When I reached the hem of his pants I removed them quickly along with his boxers. I heard him sigh quietly as the constricting items of clothing where removed. “Please” Deidara begged. “Please what?” I asked. “Please… suck me” Deidara begged. Without any hesitation I took him completely in my mouth.

Deidara started to groan as I bobbed my head as his hands went into my hair pulling at the ends slightly making me take him further into my mouth. Deidara released in my mouth before I swallowed and pull away. I stayed kneeling and Deidara knelt next to me. “Now I think I should repay the favour.” He whispered before putting his boxers back on and picking me up. He pressed me against the wall before kissing me and letting his hand trail down to the hem of my skirt he slid one hand down and under my tights before pulling them off. He then slowly inserted one finger causing me to mewl and arch my back. He slowly entered another finger causing me to moan louder and arch my back further. Deidara started to scissor his fingers while kissing me before trailing kisses across my jaw and down my neck before biting down roughly on my neck. Once I climaxed Deidara removed his fingers before moving them to his lips and licking them. I moved to kiss him but he stopped me. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you unless you want to taste your own cum.” He replied. I jumped down so I was stood on the floor before pulling up my tights and skirt while he got his clothes and put them on. When we were both ready we snuck out the house and to the hide out. When we got back I noticed Konan and Hidan in the sitting room holding hands. “Do you think they are dating?” I asked Deidara quietly. “I don’t know maybe” he replied smiling down at me. “Let’s go upstairs and we can watch a film” he suggested before bending his head down and kissing my forehead. “Ok.” I replied smiling before we slowly made our way up to his room. “What do you want to watch?” Deidara asked as we lay on his bed. “Um… I don’t mind it’s up to you” I replied. “hmm… psycho?” he suggested. “Ok” I smiled.

We were half way through the film when Deidara moved so I was straddling him before leaning down to meet our lips in a feverish kiss before we pulled away and continued to watch the film with me resting against his chest and his arms snaked protectively around my slim waist. By the time the film ended I had fallen asleep curled up with him. ..

The next day Itachi and I were called into Peins office. “We have word that Sasuke is on the hunt and I need you two to defeat him.” Pein explained. “No, It’s too dangerous for Yuuki to go” Itachi retaliated. “No, it’s you don’t know how strong she is, you are not going alone she is going with you.” Pein argued back. “Fine.” Itachi huffed. “When do we leave?” I asked looking over at Pein. “This evening” he replied before shooing us out of his office. “What was that about?” Deidara asked as I walked back out of his office. “Itachi and I are going on a mission.” I replied before making my way to my room to get ready. “Are you going today?” he asked worried. “Um… yeah…” I replied looking down sadly. “Ok… promise me you will be careful” He whispered into my hair before kissing my forehead. “I will.” I replied smiling. “Yuuki lets go” Itachi’s voice called up the stairs. “Ok, I’m coming” I yelled back before turning to Deidara. “I love you.” He whispered. “I love you too, I’ll be back as soon as I can” I replied before going on my tip toes and meeting our lips. “See you later” I said again before darting out the room…

Itachi and I walked until we came to a deserted land. We suddenly heard the snap of a twig and both got in fighting stances. Suddenly I black haired boy that looked like Itachi only…younger walked towards us. “Itachi… here you are oh brother of mine.” His cold voice echoed around the empty space. “And you’ve brought a friend… isn’t that nice” the same cold voice continued laughing evilly. “Leave her out of this, this is between us” Itachi replied in the same cold voice. “Ok, then I guess I just have to fight you” Sasuke’s voice sad before charging towards Itachi. Itachi quickly pushed me out the way and charged towards Sasuke. I watched in shock, I was frozen to the spot not knowing what to do… I mean what could I do the two were fighting so fast it was unbelievable. I saw another man stood beside where Sasuke had been. When he spotted me he charged. I immediately jumped to action and fought him. Suddenly I saw Itachi fall. I immediately ran to his side he was bleeding to heavily. I saw out of the corner of my eye Sasuke smirk before vanishing. “Itachi” I yelled frantically he didn’t answer or move at all. I tried putting pressure on his wound but it was too late… he was dead. I flung his limp lifeless body over my shoulders and sprinted as fast as I could back to the hideout…