Chapter 7 *MATURE CONTENT*

Comincia dall'inizio

It was Saturday and we were all getting changed. I walked across the hallway to the bathroom before walking in and locking the door and turning on the shower. I let the water run warm before stripping and jumping in. when I was finished I grabbed a towel and looked around the room realising I had forgotten my clothes. I wrapped the towel securely around me and walked out only to bump into Deidara. “Hmm… is that what you are going in?” he asked smirking slightly. “Would you want me too?” I asked smirking back. “Well, I would but there will be loads of other people and I want you all to myself” he replied before capturing my lips in a passionate kiss. “Ok I’m going to go and get changed I’ll be put in a bit.” I replied pulling away and walking to my room. I got my black tutu skirt with a tight black vest and black heels before drying myself off and getting changed. I then proceeded to do my hair and makeup before grabbing my hand bag and walking downstairs to meet up with everyone. “Yuuki, you look amazing” Konan smiled. “Thanks so do you” I replied smiling back. “So, who are we waiting for?” I asked. “Deidara and Hidan” Konan replied. “What time are we planning on leaving?” I asked. “Um… as soon as they are ready.” “Should I go get Deidara?” I asked. “Yeah ok and I’ll go and get Hidan” Konan replied. I quickly made my way up stairs with Konan before we split off. When I reached Deidara’s bedroom I knocked lightly. “Come in” I heard his sweet voice call through the door.

I quietly slipped in before closing the door. “Wow…” Deidara breathed when he saw me. “Thanks” I replied smiling before walking over to him, I then realised that he was shirtless. When I reached him I slowly trailed my fingertips down his toned, bronze chest. “Can’t you go like this?” I asked in a quiet seductive voice. “ Hmm… how about I wear a shirt to the party but we can come home early and you can do whatever you want to me” he replied a faint smirk on his lips before he grabbed my wrists and pulled me into him, both my palms on his bare chest. He quickly captured my lips in a loving kiss. We pulled away for breath just as Konan walked in. “Deidara put a shirt on already” her voice rang through the room. “Ok, ok give me a minute” he grabbed the shirt that was lying on his bed and put it on. I pouted as he did the last button up- he left the top two unbuttoned. The three of us then made our way downstairs. “Yay we can go” Konan cheered when she reached the bottom step and saw everyone else waiting. “Let’s go” she squealed running in front of everyone and sprinting out the door. “She does realise the party isn’t going to end any time soon” I whispered causing everyone to laugh and Konan to turn around and glare. I smiled at her innocently and she carried on walking only this time a lot slower. We finally arrived and walked in to find a load of drunken teens dancing with each other. “Oh my god, everyone is already drunk” Tobi said shocked as he looked around. “Oh well may as well join them” I shrugged before walking to the kitchen followed by Deidara. We were stood talking for a while until the music changed and Deidara dragged me onto the dance floor before we started to grind against each other. Deidara lent his head down before kissing me fiercely. My hands moved into his hair and tugged on the ends lightly causing him to moan into the kiss. He quickly backed me against the wall pressing against me hard bruising my lips in the process.

Deidara ground his hips against me causing me to moan loudly and him to groan. Deidara roughly grabbed my legs and put them around my waist before slipping one hand down the front of my skirt before slowly pressing one finger into me. I mewled into his ear causing him to grow harder and trust his finger in and out of me before entering another finger and scissoring them. I mewled louder into his ear causing him to shiver lightly. He started to thrust the two fingers causing me to arch my back and rest my head back against the wall and closing my eyes. “Come to the bathroom” Deidara’s husky voice whispered in my ear. I nodded and the blond slowly removed his fingers causing me to moan louder before I was slowly set on the floor. I had just got my balance when Deidara grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me towards the stairs. “Slow down.” I slurred as I was dragged up the stairs almost falling over. “Sorry… but this is starting to get really painful.” Deidara replied looking down at the bulge in the front of his pants causing me to giggle lightly. As soon as we got into the bathroom Deidara closed and locked the door before slamming me against it.

He quickly removed item after item of clothing before wrapping my legs around his waist and thrusting deeply into me causing me to moan loudly and dig my nails slightly into his back. “Deidara” I screamed arching my back into him. “Yuuki” he groaned back thrusting harder and deeper into me. I mewled into his ear causing Deidara to trust harder into me. I mewled louder and louder as Deidara thrust deeper and harder into me. We both finally reached our climaxes and Deidara road them out before sliding down the wall panting. “I love you so much” he whispered in a hoarse voice. “I love you too” I replied my breathing slowly going back to normal. We were still tangled together when someone knocked on the door and we heard Hidan’s voice. “One sec” Deidara yelled back as we quickly got changed and walked out the bathroom to see Hindan and Konan. “Hmm… I see you had the same idea as us” Hidan laughed. “Yeah, I see we did. Have fun” Deidara chuckled before taking my hand and walking back downstairs to the sitting room where everyone was sat around playing 10 minutes in heaven. We walked over to the sofa and Deidara sat down before pulling me down onto his lap, he lay back against the back of the sofa and I rested my head on his chest. I felt lightly fingers brushing hair out of my face before warm lips touched my forehead. I tried and failed to stifle a yawn as Deidara noticed. “Get some sleep, you’re tired” he whispered quietly. I slowly let my eyelids drop and fell into a light slumber.