Deidara my love

“Hey you coming over tonight” Samantha my best friend asked. “No sorry I’m babysitting” I replied I couldn’t see her face as we were talking over the phone but I could tell she was pouting. “Why?” She asked in a whiny voice. Because I have to, to get money so I can come out with you, you know how my parents are” I replied “Yeah I know” she replied sadly. “Well I better go Mum and dad will be leaving soon” I said before we said our goodbyes and ending the call. “Yuuki come down here please” My mother’s voice echoed up the stairs. “Coming” I called back before walking down the stairs.

Before I continue I should probably introduce myself. My name is Yuuki Haden. I am 17 years old and I like in Japan with my parents, brother and sister. I am in the black hawk clan. We are one of the strongest clans and let’s just say we are not exactly a good clan. I have long black hair and emerald green cat like eyes. I go to Konah academy but I don’t really fit in to the schools stereotyping groups. Sam and I are like the black sheep of school. We are, I guess you could say ‘rebels’ most people are scared of us and keep a safe distance.

“We will be home at about 3 am look after your siblings” Mum said as she and my father walked out the door.

I had just got the twins to bed and was sat in the sitting room watching T.V when someone knocked on the door. “Ugh” I complained as I stood up, slowly walking towards the door before opening it to reveal four guys stood in the door way. “Um… can I help you?” I asked looking at them in confusion. “We…” a guy with black hair and red eyes said as he barged past me followed by a man with long blonde hair, half of it tied up with bangs covering one of his ocean blue eyes. I looked at him before he looked over to me and smiled a beautiful smile. He was followed by a guy who looked a lot younger than the others and was wearing an orange mask with a black swirl and a hole for him to look out; he was also wearing a long cloak. The last person to walk in was a guy with grey hair sleeked back. “I am Itachi and this is Deidara…” the man with black hair said as he pointed to the guy with blonde hair. “This is Tobi” he continued pointing to the boy with the mask. “And this is Hidan” he finished as he pointed at the guy with grey hair. “Um ok what are you doing in my house?” I asked when he had finished. “Well, we have heard that you are a very strong ninja and we want you to join our clan” the guy with blonde hair- Deidara- said. “Oh?” I replied. “We are members of the Akatski clan one of the strongest clans around” “Yeah I’ve heard of you but I’m already in a clan. The black hawks” I replied. “Yes we know you are” the man names Hidan said in a bored tone. “But you are coming with us” he continued. “Um… well I think you’ll find I’m not” I replied getting slightly angrier. “You will be. We will make sure you do” Itachi replied before motioning the others to grab me. I darted off but soon felt someone or something collide with me causing me to fall to the floor before blacking out.