Chapter 6: The Wings of the Heir

Start from the beginning

~

"Good day, everyone." Chaos said, his voice booming around the throne room. The whole place was full which made me queasy and worried, it's been a while since I've felt this way. Why did he need spectators for? This is absolutely unnecessary "I apologized for disrupting your schedule, but I've got some pretty important news to tell."

He paused with a grin, probably for suspense while everyone stood just watching him with plain amusement. "I've found the perfect person to command my army." He gestured to my cloaked figure, right there and then I wanted to disappear and I could've but Chaos must've known this because it won't work. Dang it.

They all started clapping, cheering. "Since this is a long time awaited commander I thought it'll be fun for all to see his 'ceremony'."

"What, what ceremony?" I asked, alarmed.

Suddenly, someone from the crowd right in front stood up. Their hoods were all down. The one who stood up was a girl. She had a brown ombre hair, with really beautiful sharp purple eyes. She wore an armor that's different from the others, I'm guessing she's a leader or some sort. "Well, for a commander you're supposed to have powers. To see if you're really the right one."

"Yes, thank you, Harmony." Chaos said.

Harmony's scarlet pink lips curved into a smirk and bowed to Chaos, "My pleasure, Lord Chaos."

He groaned, "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that atrocious name?!"

"Million times," someone from the crowd said. Chaos rolled his eyes at them though his eyes were sparkling with amusement.

Chaos said something in Greek though I didn't hear much since he was muttering and the fact that all I could hear was my pounding heart.

Suddenly I was bathed in a bright light, at first it was nothing just a tingle when suddenly I felt like I was stabbed again and again and again. I fell onto the floor, my mouth open in a silent scream. It didn't end there, as it goes on it became more painful. I was screaming. Suddenly, it felt like I was bathing in the River Styx and maybe I was fine there but no. It increases a million-fold.

It felt like forever. I lost track of everything. I didn't know what was happening. I felt like I was letting go. When it stopped, finally. I laid on the ground, breathing hard. I can't feel anything, my mind was scrambled. The pain was something I never want to go through again.

I looked to everyone who stood frozen, then to Chaos who was looking at me worriedly as I began to stand up, my hood falling down. "Are you okay?"

I scoffed, "Oh, yeah. I've never felt any bet--" I was cut off by another scream ripping out from me. I fell on my knees, my spine feeling like it's about to be ripped out from me. I was hazy from pain.

I heard a whooshing sound from behind me and a collective gasp of surprise from everyone.

I stood up and suddenly, something caught my eye. I turned my head to look at it closer when it moved in front of me. I realized what it was.

Wings.

Beautiful wings. I touched it, softly in fascination when a shiver run through me. It was black, and with stars. The galaxy, I realized though there's something else that caught my attention. At some parts of my wings are sea-green colored fire but it's not burning. I touched it and it did nothing for me. I felt something I've never, ever felt before; a feeling of power. A pure and beautiful power that felt like it was only for me. Some sense of something that's close to completeness.

"Chaos," I called, not sure what to do "W-W-W-what's happening?"

"My dear boy, your wings." He said in surprise, he took a step back probably off guard.

"Was this suppose to happen?" I asked him

He shook his head, I frowned. "Then why did it?"

He didn't reply, instead he snapped his hands and a chair appeared. A throne to be exact. The same one I saw beside Chaos' throne. I look at it then behind me and sure enough it was gone.

"Percy, sit. No questions asked. Just sit" He ordered. His eyes held a nervousness and softness in it. I nodded, slightly. He's the creator of everything, he knows what he's doing. Right?

The tension was thick and I don't know how but somehow everyone held their breath as if waiting for something to happen.

I sat down, not sure what else to do after staring at it long enough. I could feel the chair radiating as I stepped closer to it. Calling out to me. When my bottom touched it, I was waiting for the pain to come when the bright flash of light came there was none except the feeling of content. Like I belong to this chair, a feeling that I've been missing my whole life. But that wasn't possible, was it?

My wings spread which is quite big and then it burned on the fire. A burning bright red fire with blue covered the whole 17 foot wings. I panicked thinking it might burn which was stupid but can you blame me? I'm freaking out at the turn of events.

I looked down on the chair, it wasn't silver and gold anymore. It was a swirling sea green with different writings on it floating around the galaxy with swirling sea green written in Greek about the things I've accomplished. I look up and saw a floating crown, not as fancy as Chaos' but close. It dropped in my head as soon as I saw it.

I looked to Chaos in questioning with panic. He smiled, tears pooling in his eyes before turning to the crowd and said the words that once again shocked me to the core. Words that shook the universe and rattled the stars.

"All hail the commander of the Chaos' Army Perseus or Percy Jackson, the Primordial of all Primordial. Wielder of the Void Fire and the untamable Water Void" Chaos paused, a grin spreading across his lips. "The Prince of the Void, Heir of the Universe and my son."

~~~~

Heyya! How are you guys? So, how is the chapter? Good, bad or meh?

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and is having a good day.

I dedicate this chapter to heaven2014 for following through the journey and commenting on the way!

Have a good day!

Vote, comment, and follow and tell me what you think!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR WHAT I'VE WRITTEN, CREDITS BELONGS TO RICK RIORDAN!

----Leannexo