No, We Didn't Have Sex If That's What Your Thinking

Start from the beginning

"Fuck it," I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his lips on mine.

I don't want to hide this anymore.

He immediately responds to my sudden kiss deepening it as one of his hands to travels down my leg and I begin running both my hands through his hair.

I've wanted to do this since he walked down the stairs at the airport.

"Wrap your legs around my waist," he orders pulling away from the kiss.

I immediately catch on wrapping both my legs tightly around his waist and my arms around his neck once again pulling his lips to mine. He lifts us up from the couch before making his way towards my room.

Elliot places both his hands on my thighs holding me in place as he walks and I feel a strange warmth in my stomach as we make skin on skin contact.

Suddenly I feel my back hit my bed and once again Elliot is above me only were not kissing anymore. He's starring at me again with the same lust and passion as before.

"I've been wanting to kiss you like this since I met you," he says cupping my face and planting a soft wet kiss on my lips.

"So have I," I smile and for some reason it feels good to say it out loud.

"So no more pushing me away?" he asks a worried look on his face.

Why is he so cute?

"No," I shake my head and I see him relax before he lays down behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Good," he buries his head in the crook of my neck and I move closer to him.

~~~

If anyone would've told me that I was going to end up here in life, I'd laughed in their face.

Strange how life takes you wherever you least expect it.

"What are you thinking about?" Elliot whispers in my ear startling me.

"Don't do that," I turn around to face him.

"Do what?" he asks innocently, a big grin on his face.

His smile is so heartwarming. God I'm starting to sound so cliche.

"Scare me like that," I hiss playfully before beginning to get up.

"Where do you think your going?" he pulls me back down.

"I need to get up," I giggle.

"I love that sound," he hugs me "I'd never heard it from you before."

"That's because I don't giggle," I say trying my best to keep my face serious.

"Oh yeah," he climbs on top of me supporting himself with his elbows "are you sure?"

"Positive," I say knowing well enough what he's going to do. As soon as his hand starts approaching my stomach I hear a knock on the door.

"Saved by the bell," he groans as I push him off me and my make my way to the door. Opening the door I see a short, red lipstick having blonde who I dislike.

Macy.

"What do you want?" I ask bitterly.

"I'm here for my boyfriend," she snarls pushing her way inside my apartment.

Boyfriend? I thought he said they weren't together...

"Excuse me," I snap "but I never invited you in."