(25) Valentines Day

Megan's POV

Today is February 14, it is officially valentines day! I decided to wake up early so, I can look super cute. I woke up at 5:30 showered, and blow dried my hair.

I decided on wearing a white sweater with red lips and black skinny jeans. I curled my hair and put on some red lipstick and a touch of mascara.

When I arrive at school I go straight to Jase's room. He's wearing a black button up with a tacky holiday tie that has read and pink hearts all over it. He looks adorable!

"Hello Mr. Stanford." I say in a seductive voice as I walk up to him and pull on his tie

"Why, hello Miss. Mitchell. You look beautiful today." He says, then leaned up and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "So... What time am I coming over for supper tonight?" He ask.

"Uh, 6:00 should do."

"Okay, then you're coming to my house right? Liz is going out with some friends and Charlie is staying at my mom's so, we have the house to ourselves!"

"That sounds great!" I say then, sit down in my seat before the bell rings.

Soon the classroom was filled and Jase was standing in front of the class.

"Good Morning class, since it's Valentines Day I thought we could talk about some love stories." Jase said looking at me and smiling. "So, what we are going to do is go around the room and everyone will say their favorite love story. If you want extra you can write a paragraph or so explaining what it's about and why it's your favorite. Okay! Let's start with Olivia."

"Well, I guess my favorite love story is November 9th by Colleen Hoover." Olivia said, I laughed a little because I know she has never read that book. It was the first k she thought of because it was latest book i had ranted to her about. Jase smiled, "Thank you, Olivia. That book sounds familiar but, I don't think I've ever read it." Again, I laugh because he hasn't read it either he's just herd me rant about it.

Next was Ellie. "My favorite love story is called The Boy Most Likely To. It by Huntley Fitzpatrick and it is kind of, not really, a squeal to her book My Life Next Door."

By the time Jase gets to me I'm zoned out thinking about how perfect tonight is going to be. "Uh, Megan?" Jase said. Brandon, the boy who sits next to me gently shoved me.

"Yes, sorry about that. My favorite book is called Slammed. It by Colleen Hoover and like all of her books, it is absolutely amazing." I quickly said.

"Very good Megan, Please try to focus. I'd hate to give you a detention on Valentines Day." Jase said, shooting me a subtle goofy look so I knew he was joking.

***************************************************************************************************************

After class Jase walked up to me, "Slammed?" he asked confused. I thought you were going to say that pink and green book about that really nerdy girl. Or the book about the girl who french kisses I started laughing.

"Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins?" I ask

"Yeah, those books." He answers and gives me a silly grin.

"Number 1. those are my favorite books so you should know the name of them and, number 2. We've talked about this, she doesn't go around french kisses."

he just laughed, "So, why didn't you choose one of those books? Why slammed?"

"Because, slammed is a book about a girl who dates her teacher!" I replied, then gave him a small kiss.

"Ohhh, Okay, that makes sense. So, I'll be at your house at six?"

"Yes sir, I'll see you then." I said as I walked out of the classroom smiling!

******************************************************************************************************************

Soooooooooo, I finally actually updates. Btw, I know this is absolute shit but, I have big big big big plans for the next chapter! And, if anyone reads this can you send me some feedback? I'm not confident about this book at all and a little reassurance would be nice!