(11) You are amazing you know that?

Megan's POV

"Megan please say something." I looked up at Jase.

"How? Who's her mother? What happened?" I asked. Clearly in shock.

"I was sixteen, I had fallen completely in love with this girl named Sarah. Sarah was 19 and of course my parents did not approve. Now that I look back I know it wasn't love because what I felt towards her is not even close to what I feel about you. She was dangerous. She had five tattoos (A/N: I'm not saying anything against people with tattoos.) and was always high. I knew she was into drugs but I thought it was just marijuana. It turned out she was on cocaine. I thought she was so cool so, naturally I slept with her. She was to high to even think about any form of birth control and I was young and stupid. Two weeks after we had sex we broke up. Nine months later the police were at my door with a baby telling me she was mine and her mother had been arrested for selling drugs so she was now in my care. I knew I would have to take care of her no matter what but I wanted to be sure she was mine so I got a DNA test done and it turned out she was mine."

"How did Elizabeth and Elliott get her then?" I asked confused.

"Well... They had been married for a couple of years and really wanted a baby and well I was still in high school and had no business with a baby so I asked my sister and she basically jumped on the chance."

"You are amazing you know that?" I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He just looked at me confused.

"How?" He asked.

"You were given the most precious gift and instead of keeping her so she'd have to explain that her mom was in jail and her dad was in high school, you gave her to your sister some one who wanted a baby and probably had more time for one." I said and leaned up to kiss him.

"Does Charlie know that you're her dad?" I asked.

"Yes. Elizabeth always wanted to be sure she knew that." He looked kind of sad as he said this.

"So... How does this make you feel?" I asked as I turned off the stove then went over to the table where he was sitting and grabbed his hand.

"Me? I'm fine. It does make me jealous though when she calls Elliot daddy and not me." He looked as if he was going to cry.

"Hey." I said softly as I put my hand on his cheek. "I promise you one day I will give you a baby we can keep and she will call you daddy."

He chuckled a little then said " I love you Megs."

*******************************************

Twenty minutes later Elizabeth arrived with Charlie.

"Uncle Jase, Uncle Jase" she screamed as she ran into the kitchen.

He picked her up and swung her around. "Charlie! Is it possible you have gotten cuter sense last night?" She just looked at him and giggled. He gave her a kiss on the cheek then put her down.

"Okay so, I'll be back tonight but it might be really late okay?" Elizabeth stated as she walled in the room.

"Liz if it gets to late and can just stay the night. I have extra clothes for her here."

"Okay that might work. Bye I gotta go." She said as she went around the round hugging everyone.

"So Charlie what do you want to do?" I asked her.

"Watch frozen!" She replied enthusiastically.

"Okay."

*******************************************

Jase and I made charlie breakfast do she could eat on the couch while watching frozen.

Jase and I cuddled on the couch next to charlie. Half way through it she feel asleep and Jase carried her to his bed and laid her down.

"You're amazing with her." Jase said as he sat down by me.

"Yeah, so are you. You're going to make an excellent father some day." I said. Then kissed him and snuggled into to him falling asleep.

*******************************************

Jase's POV

"Yeah, so are you. You're going to make an excellent father some day." Megan said as she snuggled into me and fell asleep.

I'm so happy she knows. I love her so much. She's excellent with Charlie and I love that. I can't wait for her to graduate so we can be an actual couple.

Sometime after she graduates I plan on proposing to her. I have never felt this way about anyone else before.

After a while she started to stirs and my lap and I look down to see her smiling as she opened her eyes.

"Hello hansom. Is Charlie still asleep?" She whispered

"Yeah."

"What are we gonna do when she wakes up?"

"Watch frozen again?"

*******************************************

Megan's POV

Twenty minutes after I woke up Charlie woke up.

"Daddy?" She said as she walked out of Jase's room.

"Charlie, we talked about this remember? I'm your uncle Jase." He said as he walked over to her and kneeled down to her level.

"I know but, I had a bad dream and l had a bad dream and missed mommy and daddy. I'm sorry uncle Jase."

"It's okay sweetheart. Do you want to tell Megan and I what happen? He asked.

"No I just want to watch frozen."

So that's what we did. All day. We watched frozen and ate ice cream. Elizabeth ended up calling and asking if Charlie could stay the night. I called my mom and asked if I could stay and she said yes.

So all three of us cuddled on the couch having sweet dreams.