Michael's eyebrows raised just a tad at that. "Are you sure?" he asked softly, remembering the first time he had seen Luke's aunt which was when they had attended the party and got in a fight. He wrapped his arms around Luke's neck, his body relaxing from his hold on his hips. He smiled to himself, truly loving the firm yet soft grasp of his hands.

Luke nodded his head. "I'm positive. She's wanted to meet you too, so why not today?" Luke asked. He turned his head a little and kissed the inside of Michael's arm, the skin smooth against Luke's dry lips.

"She really didn't get to meet you the night of the party." Luke mumbled as an after thought, his eyes going a shade darker as he remembered exactly what he had done and said. A tremor ran through his body and Luke visibly shook, the memories making him a tad bit upset.

Michael noticed Luke's sudden mood change and made him look into his eyes. "I'd be glad to meet her," he said softly, leaning up and kissing him softly. The kiss lasted a few moments then Mikey pulled away, giggling softly.

"Let's brush our teeth, get dressed, then go, yeah?" he asked and smiled brightly at him.

Luke absentmindedly nodded his head, Michael's words barely making into in the haze that surrounded Luke's head. Luke watched as Michael began to get their toothbrushes ready, his mind still running full of different thoughts. It wasn't until Michael handed the toothbrush to Luke that he was brought of of his train of thought.

"She'll be happy." Luke mumbled before he put the toothbrush in his mouth, the minty flavor exploding and coating his tastebuds.

Michael smiled and began brushing his teeth, smiling at Luke through the mirror. "What shwould I wear?" he asked, his words slurred from having the toothbrush in his mouth. He brushed his teeth thoroughly, honestly feeling a little nervous. She seemed like a nice woman, but he feared what she would think about him.

Luke's mouth filled with the foaminess from the tooth paste. He brushed his teeth for a few more seconds before he spit it out and rinsed his mouth. He stood up straight and wiped his mouth of with the back of his hand.
"Anything." Luke said as he watched Michael finish brushing his teeth.

Michael nodded and spit out the toothpaste, rinsing his mouth then setting his toothbrush aside in the holder. "Can you pick my clothes?" he asked shyly, gently wiping his mouth. He grabbed his brush and ran it through his hair, ruffling it a little.

Luke nodded and walked out of the bathroom, going straight to Michael's closet. He opened the doors and scanned over the clothes in his closet, finally deciding on a white shirt that has Hello Kitty on the top with puckered lips and 'kiss me' below it in pink cursive words, and a pair of white skinny jeans to go with it. He threw Michael's clothes on the bed and walked over to his dresser.

Luke first got a pair of sweatpants out for himself and a loose shirt, both being pink, and Michael a baby blue thong. He pulled on his clothes before he glanced at the bathroom. "They're on the bed" Luke hollered towards the open door.

Michael applied some moisturizer to his face then stepped out of the bathroom, smiling softly at Luke and looking at the clothes. He stripped from his pajamas and changed into the clothes Luke had set out, grinning down at himself.

"I like it," he said and giggled, fumbling with his shirt happily. He looked at Luke's clothes and laughed softly. "You look lovely in my clothes," he teased and touched over the shirt.

Luke glared down at the pink outfit and internally gagged. "Too bad because I'm changing when we get to my house." Luke grumbled. He planned on getting a lot of his clothes from his house so he wasn't forced into wearing pink anymore.