Chapter Fifteen

I decide to drive myself to work today. I am currently sitting in my office at the company looking over the paper work for the meeting when I hear a knock on the door." Come!"

"Mr. O'Connor, I have your coffee" she says closing the door behind her

"I didnt ask for any coffee Breana!"

"I know but when you passed my desk earlier this morning you looked tired so I made you some coffee, black just the way you like it" she walk around my desk and sat on my lap with the coffe in her hand. "You look so tired like you haven't been getting that much rest lately." She run her fingers through me hair and tug on it a little.

It feels good, soothing. I relaxed a little "would you like me to help you relax" I just sat there watching her. She moves in slowly then pause as if making sure of her move, then she slams her lips on mines. As seconds pass and the kiss got more intens then out of no where Samanthas face flash across my mind. That's when I try breaking the kiss but she wouldn't let me I held on to her arms, pushing her away from me. That's when the coffe that she so forgot to put down from out of her hand spilled on me.

She looked surprise quickly stood up from my lap "Josh I'm sorry I'll just get you a change of clothes" trying to maintain my cool I stopped her from speaking, maybe if she continued to talk I might snap.

"Just leave" The words left my mouth in an whisper.

"what?" She asked me.

"leave!" I try to remain calm but I could tell that my tone told a different story. She turn on her heels and stomping off out if the office slamming the door. I look down at my shirt and it was mostly stained by the coffee. "I cant go to a meeting like this" I dail my home number

" hello. O'connors resident" I hear on the other end and a smile appeared on my lips

"Yes samantha I need a fresh change of clothes. Go get me a shirt and a tie from my closet and bring it here"

"Ok" and the line went dead.

Within half an hour time I hear a knock on the door "come" I say standing at the window looking at the view. I hear the door close thats when I turn my attention to my new guest.

"Here you go" She says handing me the clean shirt. I took it from her hand.
I take off my jacket "do you want me to leave?" I hear her ask

"No its ok its not like there is anything you haven't seen before!" Thats when I see her turn her face away. Is she embarrassed? Cute!

I changed right there in front of her. When I turn around and catch her staring at me. When she notice that she was caught red handed. I smile at her but she turn her head to the side once more.

"I should go....I ...have things to do" she turn, her hand on the door handle. Something in me wanted her to stay

"Don't go" she turn around.

"what?" She ask with a surprised look on her face.

"Please....don't go"

she walk over to me and "why?"

"Because I want to take you to lunch" I glace at the clock on the wall. "I have to leave but I'll be back soon. Just stay here" It came out more like a command.

The entire time I was in the conference room my mind was on Samantha. I heard nothing that they are talking about. I drift in and out of consusnessAnd pieces of what they were talking about building a new hotel in south Korea. I know I shouldn't be so attached and caught up with her, but its a hard task not to do. The fact that she is playing the tough hard to get female made things even more interesting.