Chapter Two

"Mom I'm home" I said pushing the door open to our house. I closed the door behind me once I was inside and I heard moms voice from the kitchen.

"Hey baby girl, I'm in here" I followed the sound of her voice to the kitchen. when I entered I saw her preparing dinner.

"Your home late, how was work today?" she asked me while wiping her hand in the dish cloth

"Well you know the usual I cleaned, listened to Liz blabber about some guy who owns the hotel that we work where she got all dramatic and me reading." I told her letting out a sigh "Nothing extraordinary!"

My mom came around the counter and placed a kiss on my forehead "Well I hope you enjoyed your day, I'm making your favorite" she said walking over to the stove

My mom always knows how to cheer me up when ever I needed it and right now she is doing just that by making me home made Ramen. I made small talk while she finished up "So mom how was your day did work go good today?"

"yea it was fine, there was this new male nurse who started working there today." 'oh boy not again' I thought to myself inwardly

She continue blabbering about what's is name, telling me how cute he looked in his uniform and I should come by here work one day to visit her. Which I how was not entirely true. She wants me to meet him which wont be happening.

I cut into her ranting "Mom chill it ain't going to happen"

"But Sam all you do is work and read then repeating the process. You need companionship, you need someone else apart from me ,your sisters or that crazy girl Liz" she said handing me my bowl of ramen which I gladly took from her hands placing it on the counter in font of me.

"Mom I don't need anybody, I am fine by myself time will fix it so don't rush me"

"Whatever you say its your lost" she said expecting my answer

"ok." "Now leave me be let me enjoy the meal that my loving yet annoying mother prepared for me" I said to her looking at the God sent meal in font of with lustful eyes. I just begin to devour it as if there would no tomorrow. I could feel her eyes burning into the top of my head but I payed here no mind.

********

It was around 9 when I finished ravishing the bowl of ramen. May I say home meals are the best meals. For one you can act like a complete pig and not give a flying pig if your family members think that you are pig or disgusting.

I was laying there on my bed just staring at the ceiling planning the rest of the week out. which will turn out with me staying home reading.

After about another half an hour of be being complete lazy, procrastinating if I should move to go have a shower. I finally literally dragged myself to the bathroom.

I spent like an how in there. I guess that saying "once your, in your in" because I was reluctant on getting out of the shower. After changing into a random shorts and a top I flow back into the bed. I just lay there think what tomorrow will be like. "I hope I will have less work to do" that was the last thing I remembered and then BAM I was out cold like a lamp.

The Billionaires Big PHAT Secretजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें