Phase 21: Blood

"Admit it Blake! You're my blood and you will never have the guts to kill me." Clint grits his teeth in satisfaction.

"You've had so many opportunities, but you always found yourself in debate." His tone lowers.

"You're not my brother! It's your fault I'm a murderer!" Blake shouts pointing at him.

Clint scoffs in a chuckle. "Are you talking about our dear ol' parents?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Blake looks at his daughter who was still tied up, and blindfolded.

"We killed our parents together or are you still in denial?" Clint waves around his gun aimlessly.

"No, that's not true!" Blake shouts gripping on my arm making me whimper.
_________________________

"Go get the matches!" Clint whispered loudly to Blake while he stood near his bedroom doorway.

"B-But, mommy said never to use them." Blake stutters fidgeting his hands together.

"Quit being a baby! You want to see the toy rocket ship blast off?" Clint looked down a his little brother who only nodded his head innocently.

"Then we need the matches to do that." Clint patted his head ruffling his hair.
"So go get them." He frowned.

Blake nodded walking down the stairs into the kitchen getting the matches from the kitchen drawer from under the counter, while Clint took out the toy rocket from his desk along with a bottle of canola oil.

He entered the master bedroom where his parents were fast asleep. Clint pours the oil on the entire bed making the sheets soak.

"Clint? Where are you?" Blake whispered walking through the upstairs hallway as the floor boards creaked.

"In here." Clint waved outside the door way with the toy rocket in the other. "You got the matches?"

Blake walked into their parents room in a nod. "Light up a match, let's set it off in here." Clint held the toy rocket waiting for Blake to light up the small string attached to the toy.

"But we're gonna wake up mommy and daddy." Blake said lowly.

"Fine, lets do it in the hallway outside the window." Clint walked to the window and held it out. Blake hesitated for a moment and lighted up a match, and lighted up the rocket.

Clint grinned pulling it out of the window.

"W-what are you doing?" Blake asked nervously.

Clint ran into his parents room and placed it on the center of the bed as Blake followed behind him.

Their mother squinted at Clint, waking up from the thumping noise of their feet. "Clint, what are yo-" the rocket goes off causing the fire to spread throughout the bed making their parents scream in agony.

"No!" Blake cried seeing their parents burn alive on the bed watching their flesh peel off like a candy wrapper.

Clint grinned at the sight. "No more parents. We can do whatever we want now." He whispered pulling Blake out of the room and out of the house as the rest of it catches on fire.