Phase 12: Possesion

Note: The woman in the picture is Mandy. ( Kati Nescher)

"Hi, um.. I have an appointment today for an.." Mandy starts to fidget and leans closer to the secretary. "Abortion." The woman nods with a smile.

"Name, please."  The woman waits for her response. Mandy was becoming hesitant on what she was doing.

"Umm.." She hummed, looking around the private clinic.

"Miss?" The woman questioned as Mandy snaps out of her frenzy.

"It's Mandy Pekkins." She sighs heavily fiddling with her fingers.

"How many months are you?" The secretary starts to type on the keyboard looking at the computer screen.

"Two months." Mandy touches her stomach, rubbing it for the last time. Tears start to trickle from her eyes.

The secretary ignores the emotions that filled her and smiles. "Please sit, the doctor will be right with you." Mandy only nods, wiping away the tears.

Twenty minutes pass and Mandy is called to the doctors office. She slowly walks into the office, smiling at the doctor.

"Good morning Ms. Pekkins." The doctor says signaling her to the medical bed. "Okay, let's get right to it." He hands her a medical dress to change into as he leaves the room.

Mandy takes off her clothes, putting on the dress. "Ready doctor." She shouts letting the man in.

"Okay, I'll have to put anesthesia for this procedure, don't worry everything will go great." He assures her, getting ready to inject the needle into her.

Mandy nods unable to say a word, shutting her eyes as the anesthesia flows into her veins.

__________________________

"How long do I have to stay in this couch?" Blake asks, staring at me jiggle the keys in front of him.

"Until it doesn't hurt to sit up." I smile as I turn around, walking to the front door. "By the way, who shot you?" I ask curiously. Blake only hesitates, shaking his head.

I couldn't see his face." He lowered his head staring at the wooden floor. "Where are you going?" Blake questions in demand becoming worried.

"I'm going back home." I hiss turning the knob.

"No! You can't!" Blake tries to sit up, but is forced to lie back down from the piercing pain. "Please, you won't be safe there." He groans. "You don't even know the way out of the woods."

"I found a map and it shows the nearest road." I frown. "I'm taking your car." I lastly say, rushing out of the cabin and into the black mustang. I can hear Blake scream as I shut the car door, starting it up.

I analyze the map, starting to drive finding my way out of the woods and into the highway.

"Finally, I'm out of there." I sigh in relief, passing by a few cars every twenty minutes.

HOURS LATER

I arrive at my house, parking the car five blocks away. I walk to the entrance knocking on the door. The door opens, seeing Clint widen his eyes in surprise. He pulls me towards him hugging me tightly.

"I was so worried about you." He places a kiss on my forehead. I give him a cold stare, walking into the house seeing ten boxes on the hallway neatly stacked.

I scowl walking towards them. "What's this?" I tap the boxes, staring at the name written in a sharpie. 'Mandy's clothes.'

I raise an eyebrow looking back at Clint. "You let her move in here? It hasn't even been a week." I hiss.