Phase 17: Rage

My eyes roll back hearing Blake's voice echo through my ears.

"Stop it Seth! You're going to kill her!" Blake shouts straining himself to finish me off.

"That's the point!" Blake hisses. "Who do you think kept calling you, sending you pictures, the letters, the blackmail and the sex! That was all me, you little bitch!" He pressed against my throat tighter.

"I said stop!" Blake shouts pulling himself off me making me inhale as deep as possible trying to catch my breath.

"Get out of my head! Get out! Get out!" Blake shouts, slamming his forehead on a nearby by tree trunk causing pieces of the trunk to get inside his cuts.

I look at the sight unfolding before me panting, holding onto my chest trying to regulate my breathing.

Seconds later Blake stops the commotion lying his head on the tree trunk.

"B-Blake?" I quiver getting up from the leafy soil.

"It's okay, he's gone." Blake pants as blood trickles down his forehead to his face.

I gulp, walking past him entering the cabin.

I've seen so many cases with multiple personalities, but it was never so strong like this one. It frightened me even more knowing, I was completely alone with nobody to assist me.

How can I make him understand that Seth is not real.

Blake follows me inside wiping off the blood with his black sweater. "I'm sorry, Seth won't do it again. I promise." He lowly says like a child.

I stay silent finding myself in the kitchen looking down at the counter.

"Hey, are you listening?" Blake pulls my shoulder back making me push forward wildly.

"You tried to kill me!" I shout turning around to look at him.

"I didn't try to kill you! Seth did!" He shouts believing every word he said.

I scoff shaking my head walking away from him. "Just stay away from me."

_________________________

"Look, it's him. He's the one that killed his parents." The teenage boys whispered amongst themselves looking at Blake.

"I heard he dumped oil on them while they slept and lit them on fire." The boy with a red baseball cap said.

"Gross." The other boys cringed.

Blake walked the school hallways as the children suddenly stopped speaking and became mute watching him walk through.

"Did you hear about what that kid did to his parents?" A girl with pigtails said to another group of girls.

"No, what happened?" The girls circled around her waiting for her to gossip.

"Rumor has it he killed his own parents burning them alive." The girls gasped in horror.

"No way." One girl whispered.

"That's so gross." Another held her hand over her mouth.

Blake lowered his head hearing the children chatter amongst themselves about him.

He was lonely.

Nobody wanted to be his friend, instead he got beat everyday after school by the upperclassmen while he was in elementary school.

"Get up mommy killer!" The high school jock spat kicking him in the gut.

"Yeah! Daddy killer!" Another laid a kick on his head making Blake quiver in fear forming himself into a cocoon.