12) The Date. . . Again

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah! For sure!" I said, linking hands with hers.

From Liam XD
Received at 6:30

Probs XD

I knew it! Let's just hope nothing ruins this for me. I really want to fix things with Chloe.

I love her.

Chloe's P.O.V

I was seriously nervous. Like, what's going to happen? We're going into the bush. Ohh! Maybe Johnny Depp is going to be there!

We were walking for about 10 minutes, then Ed kissed me on the cheek. My heart melted, and my knees became weak. I collapsed into his arms.

"Woah! Are you okay?" Ed asked quite concerned.

I nodded my head. "Just tripped over." I lied.

"Okay." He sighed, and linked hands with mine again.

I could see the restaurant at the end of the path now. It was a really nice, brown, glossy looking wooden building. I could feel my stomach growl just from looking at it.

Ed let out a really loud sneeze, that could even be heard by a deaf person.

Not long after the eardrum busting sneeze, I could hear the starting of 'Over Again' and looked at Ed, who was giving me a really cute smile.

As we kept walking I could see One Direction standing on a portable stage, and Liam started singing his verse.

"Said I'd never leave her cause her hands fit like my T-shirt,
Tongue tied over three words,
Cursed.
Running over thoughts to make my feet hurt,
Body intertwined with her lips."

As the rest of the boys were singing their parts, Ed pulled out a tiny box, and got down on one knee. My heart dropped, and my eyes filled with tears. He grabbed my hand, and told me a speech.

"Chloe, I'm so sorry about what I've done. I realize now that I shouldn't have done it, and I'm forever sorry. I just want you to forgive me. I just want us to be together again. I just want it to be how it used to be. I want to take you home, and cuddle up with you in bed, and tell you how happy I am that I'm yours, and your mine. I want to tickle you, and make you laugh, so I can tell you how beautiful you are, and how much you complete me. Baby, without you I feel empty. My heart aches knowing that you won't be in my arms every single night, and I can't keep you safe. I don't even know if you're safe anymore, and scares the fuck out of me. And Taylor, she means nothing to me! She'll never mean nothing to me, as long as you're mine. I'd do anything, just to fall asleep with you one more time. I'd do anything to make you see, just how much you mean to me. I'd jump in front of a bullet for you, just so I know that you're safe, and you can live another day. I'll spend the rest of my life making you happy, baby. You have no idea what it's like to have a nightmare about you, and not being able to wake up next to you, and not know if you're okay. And if what I said means nothing, I hope this does.

Chloe Lambert, I promise you that I'll never do anything to hurt you, and I'll do whatever it is you ask. Do you accept my promise?"

He pulled out a beautiful promise ring with our birthstones after he had said that, and tears were flowing down my cheeks.

I couldn't speak any words, so I just nodded my head.

"Baby I love you so much!" Ed yelled as he picked me up into his arms and gave me a massive kiss.

"Baby I love you too! So, so much!" I sobbed into his soft, beautiful hair, still overwhelmed by the previous moments.

With that, we walked into the restaurant hand in hand.