Epilouge

A/n WARNING!: There are two epilogues! A and B you decide what ending you want! If you want B Skip a little until you reached the big thing that says EPILOGUE B!
_______
EPILOGUE A! FIRST ENDING

\Jeremy's POV/ (timeskip to when he is 98!)

I coughed violently as I rested on my bed. Mike was holding my hand, tears in his eyes. My two adoptive children, Max and Alice, were hugging each other crying. "W-We love y-y-you dad!" Alice stumbled on her words. I smiled a weak one. Breathing was becoming hard to do.

"I love you too... Thank..you.. For being such an amazing family... Never forget me.. Max take care of Alice and Mike please..." Mike leaned in and kissed my lips. My head was dizzy,but I kissed back. I broke the kiss, really soon. "I love you,... So much ... Thank you for loving me all these years, Mike..." He bit bacj his sob. "I love you,Jeremy."

I coughed once more. I now realize, what Chica had felt. The idea of knowing that your dying in a few seconds. I looked at the ceiling. "I'll see you,soon...." My eyes shut, and my breathing stopped. My heart may have stopped, but that didn't mean I stopped loving.

~
I woke up. The place was pure white. All I knew is I looked young, as young as when Chica had died. I looked around, the room went on forever,but it looked isolated. Though, I heard laughter. I looked up and nearly broke down in tears.

Years and years of missing her, and there she was. She had angel wings, and that's what gave it away. I was dead. "CHICA!" I screamed loudly and ran into her arms. She broke down in tears, smiling. "Your, finally here!" She whispered and messed with my hair.

Maceon,Patricia,and Alster appeared and smiled. "You finally arrived! We've been waiting!" Maceon laughed and patted my back. It was then I also realized I had wings. "Now, we can live together forever... Friend even after life?" Chica stuck out her pinky. I wrapped mine around hers. "Even after life.... Family even through death." She smiled, her violet eyes glowed with delight.

Forever, ends no matter what you say. Infinity, is the real thing, because infinity is endless.. It describes the time of the universe, and that number is infinite, like my love for them. Forever describes Earth, Infinity and beyond describes the never ending universe.

So tell me, how much would you risk to save that one person who lights up your darkest days? My answer, is I would risk the idea of infinite for them.

________
EPILOGUE B! SECOND ENDING!

\Chica's POV/ TIMESKIP Into the future of 2015! :3

"I have to go to work, okay pumpkin? Be good." My dad kissed my forehead. I nodded happily as he waved goodbye. I was in school, for my first day in kindergarten.

The lady had said her name was, Mrs. Rames and she let us play. I was building a castle. I remembered walking in this gorgeous castle and living it,but I have never been in one. Must've been a dream. I picked up another block when I heard someone next to me. "Can I plway?" I looked over.

He had a green sweater on, he was wearing gray shorts and black knee high boots. "Sure! My name is Chica!" He looks.....familiar? "My name is Jeremy!" "Have we ever played before?" Jeremy thought. "No, I don't think we ever plwayed befores!" His voice and talking was funny... But.. It was cool.

I nodded and we build the castle. He too remembers living in a castle, but it also might've been a dream. Then a boy wearing a hat walked up to us, and one wearing a shirt with a bear walked up to us.

"Can we play too?" The boy with the bear shirt asked. My heart started to beat really fast and I felt nervous. I also seemed to remember him.... From where? I don't know. "S-sure!" He smiled. "I'm Freddy and that's Mike!" He pointed to Mike.

Jeremy was staring at Mike in a funny way. "I'm Chica and this is my new best friend Jeremy!" Jeremy looked at me and for a few seconds I imagined him in a fancy suit,but.... Older? They sat next to us. I started to put the last block on the castle, then my hand touched Jeremy's. I gasped as I saw a vision.

I was 15 and I was running at mad speed. Jeremy and Mike were about to get hit by a car. "MOVE!" I screamed as I pushed the pair out of the way. I stared at the car as it didn't stop. I felt extreme pain and then.... Everything stopped. I heard Freddy scream.

I started to cry. I felt Jeremy hug me. I looked at him. "The story won't repeat itself." He whispered and we continued to play. "That was fun!" Mike yelled as he hugged Jeremy. I laid my head on Freddy's shoulder.

We became good friend after that..... But..... He lied to me.

The story was already written in destinies hand.... No matter what we did.. I was to die... Sure, there were changes every time... But the story starts with a friendship and ends in a tragic event.

The witch tricked me... And even my first mistake she cursed me..... I will forever die... This is my destiny.... And I can't change it.

______
A/n ITS DONE the story is done!

This has been an amazing learning experience! Thank you so much for reading The Slave!

My next story will maybe be a Jeremike or a different ship! (Merome,skylox,troyler,munching universe, etc)

You decide!

And as always... I love you guys byeeee!

-Toybonnielove singing out!