chapter 2 new slave (edited)

??? POV

(How y'all doing? XD)

I sighed deeply as I watched the castle come into view.

I hate this.

The wagon came to a halt as our seller got off of the horse. He walked to the back and opened the doors. The only light we had was a small hole where we could see our surroundings, so the sudden light caused most of us to hiss in pain. A few knights filed us out of the cramped wagon and commanded us to follow them inside. I walked tiredly, my feet felt heavy as I walked. The heavy metal shakels made clanking noises as we all walked into the castle.

I hate this.

They brought us to a a big room, which I assume was a ball room. We lined up in a straight lined and faced foward. A man entered and announced the queen and king's precense. I heard doors open and we all turned our heads lightly to see the king and queen. Next to them was a man that was very nicely dressed. He appeared to be a royal, most likely their son. He had short chocolate brown hair and his eyes were the color you'd imagine the deepest sea to be. He also looked noticiably aggrivated with both of his parents. I won't deny anything. He was really attractive if my gay ass do say so myself. (I need sleep.)

His eyes glanced around the room, he seemed to search for something. His eyes stoped on me. My initial reaction was to look down to hide my obvious blush. He was hot, but I did not want to be his servant. I was scared of what he might do, all the hot guys I've served were litterally satan on drugs. I heard footsteps and I glanced up to see the king and queen examining us all.

I hate this.

I am not property!

"Okay, Prince Mike! Pick your new personal slave." So Mike is his name and he is a prince. Gotcha! Wait new? Shit, did he kill the last one?

I hate this.

Kill me.

He looked around once more before stopping his eyes on me. I knew what was to come. He smirked and I swear I was about to snatch his hair. How dare he smirk at me! I'm too hot for him! Hmph!

He pointed at me with a smirk still on his face. "I'll pick him mother." His mother nodded eagerly. Ass why the hell is she so happy? I'm being used here! Whatever we have a stupid system anyway.

"What's your name?" Her voice wasn't what I expected and it threw me so off honestly. I expected old, mean bitch, but it was so full love and sympathy it was hard to hate her after that.

I hate this, but I like her.

"Jeremy." I said pretty bluntly,but she didn't seem to notice. She nodded at me with a smile. She handed me some clothes, soaps, and a bag full of fruits. There was a small note on all this that simply stated "Welcome! Enjoy the items dear!"

I like the soap.

She gave a signal for both of us to leave and we did. Before I left I thanked her for her generosity. I walked by the prince's side through the complicated hallways, honestly it's hard to memorize castles when you've been to dozens. I was lost in my own thoughts, which caused me to trip on a part of the rug. I hissed out as my ankle twisted and I fell. The food and soaps fell out of my hands and fell with a smal bump. I whimpered watching the things fall, I knew I'd be getting punished for this but I missed being able to wash my body and eating.

I love soaps.

(Let's pretend they bathe daily in this century and not every once a year. I loose my lunch if I talk about that.)

Mikes POV

"Are you okay?" I asked immediately. I quickly picked up his soaps and fruits and handed them to him. I lightly took his leg into my hands and looked at what had happened.

Nothing too bad,but it probably hurts like hell at the moment. He looked up at me with worried eyes and I simply shook my head. He probably thought I was going to punish him, but I think punishment is horrid. It hurt to see him in pain, both from the injury and in fear. He tried to stand up, but failed and fell into my arms. I blushed and simply carried him bridal style, while he held his items. He gulped and stayed silent as we walked towards my living quarters. I felt my heart beat going quiet a bit fast. Well, come on there's a hot male in my arms and I haven't held a man like this in a while. He looked at everything, taking in his surroundings and memorizing every inch.

We reached my room and I lightly kicked the door open. I gently put him down on my bed, before turning around and closing the door. I locked the door like I always do and looked back at him. He took in his new surroundings before looking at me with a confused but grateful face. "T-thank you p-prince." He lightly gulped and I scoffed at the word 'prince'. I hate being a prince damn it!

"Call me, Mike." I smiled as he nodded immediantly. I sat by him as he observed a bed in the corner. "That one is your's ok?" He nodded once again before picking up the clothes and observing them.

"They're soft." He mumbled as he put the clothes up to his face, purring with delight of the touch. I chuckled and stood up to retrieve a cloth. I lightly put his leg up and wrapped the cloth around his ankle. It didn't look too serious, but I'm no doctor so I can't say for sure. He looked up into my eyes and I looked up at him.

"Thank you." I gulped and nodded as he looked down at the fruit. "Do you want anything master Mike?" I shook my head as he wobbled over to his bed. Lightly touching the blankets and fixing the pillows to his liking.

I watched in curiosity as he moved his clothes and food to his area. After he decided it was fit for him, he looked back. "Thank you for the bed and food Mike." I nodded lightly and walked over to him.

"Don't worry about it, just make sure to take it easy. Who knows if you broke your ankle or not." He nodded and sat down on the bed. I followed and sat down as well. I didn't even notice we were close until he turned to ask me something.

I gulped as I realized we were inches apart. I could see his face turn a light pink at how close we were. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. I tried to move away, but I couldn't! Something kept me from moving away from him.

Instead I felt my head lean in. My eyes fluttered shut and I could feel him leaning in as well. It was like a scene from those romantic stories. Then again . . . this is reality not fiction you see. As we were an inch apart from each other I heard a loud knock on my door. I jumped back and so did he. We were both got nearly a heart attack over how loud that was. I got up from Jeremy's new bed and headed towards the door to unlock it. I opened the door to see someone rush in. I watched as Chica run in screaming something along the lines of "Freddy got someone to fight me." I sighed and chuckled. (Ohhhh no xD if you read my other Jeremike you know why Chica is bad to have x3 around jeremike rip tables)

She waved happily at me after she stopped her rant. Her blonde hair was in a bun and she had an orange dress on with the ruffles a lighter version of the orange. I remember we went to another kingdom to get that dress and she absolutely loved it.

Her eyes were laced with confusion and she raised an eyebrow. "Who's this?" She asked as she walked over and sat down next to Jeremy. I blushed remembering what had happend about 40 seconds ago and managed to studder a response

"This i-is J-J-Jeremy." She smiled and shook his hand with quite a bit of enthusiam. I don't blame her, she doesn't get to meet new people often.

"I'm Chica nice to meet you Jeremy guy!" He smiled and shook her hand as well. He seemed to like her so that's a good sign."Nice to meet you too,Chica!" I was just so lost in thought while they were talking. I didn't even notice when Chica started trash talking me in a joking way. All I can think about was one thing:

Is Jeremy like me?

Is he. . .

Gay?

----------

I don't know mike what do you think? XD anyway HOWD I DO?