Chapter 4 Stay away

(Don't hate Chica please xD also short)

Jeremy's POV

I walked through the halls silently. 'I wonder how mike is doing' I sighed he always gets into my head somehow. I heard heavy footsteps as if they were running. I turned to see Chica she caught up to me.

She didn't look all that happy. "Hi Chic-" she hit me slamming me harshly on the window. "I will give you one  warning Stay away from Mike he's mine got it?" I nodded trying not to anger her. She smashed a vase over my head with a evil smirk.

"Bye bye useless freak... Waist of air I swear" She left as I laid nearly unconscious on the floor. She seemed so nice before what happened to her?

Chica's POV

I watched the whole thing happen. "STOP YOUR HURTING MY FRIEND" I was crying at this point. She appeard in front of me. "Too bad I own this body now you'll never get it back" I started pleading to leave Jeremy alone. She laughed in my face.

"I will kill Jeremy and everyone think it was you but before that I will seduce Mike and marry him" I stopped crying. "BUT I DONT LOVE MIKE I LOVE FREDDY!" she slaaped me. "Shut up bitch" she disappeared leaving me in my cage stuck in my ow mind.

Please save me...anyone? Please come

___,,_

Sheet xD Well then hi