Chapter 11 A walk 2 days down!

Chica's POV

    "9, 10 ! READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" I yelled as I mad dashed around the forest. I kept my eyes peeled and my ears always listening for a noise. Luckily, He laughed. I stopped and looked past the bushes to see him.

   "Found you!" I jumped on the to rocks that created a path for the river. "Gotta catch me!" Jeremy yelled as he dashed deeper into the forest. "WAIT!" I yelled as he ran so far I lost him. I stopped, out of breath I leaned against a tree.

    I smiled, sure I was tired, but this was making me forget what will happen in a few days. I slid to the ground and stared at the sky. In a matter of days I'll be there in the sky. In a matter of days I'll take care of Jeremy from above. In a matter of days...all this....will be gone. No, more pain,sure, but also no more long nights talking about interests.

    I sighed staring to where Jeremy had run off to. He would have to live without me and I truly wish he didn't have to. "Chicaaa!" I smiled as I remembered an event. "What!?" "I bet you can't carry me!" "Let's see!" I actually did carry him, and for that he baked me a cake. I got up and started to run to where he left. The truth is I'm ready. I know my fate and will fulfill what I have to. After all, this isn't a bad story, just a tragic event in a fairytale.

\King Maceon POV/

     "My lord... We're ready to kill the prince." "Good, but hold off until that party... We'll make it one night they'll surely remember.."

________
A/n ._______. Sad times are upon us