Chapter 8 so? jeremike wedding?

\time skip to 5 months/

Jeremy's POV

"Jeeeeerrreeeemmmyyy!" I was sketching on Mike's bed as I felt someone jump onto the bed.  I chuckled as my immature friend. "Yes, Chica?" We had bounded so well together these last few months. Though, sometimes the witch takes over it's okay. Chica always gains control again.

"I'm booorreed!" She nudged me and out of habit I nudged her back. "Wait, until Mike gets back and the we can go to the village." In the corner of my eye I saw her stick her tongue out. I continued to sketch while stared at the ceiling.

"What's taking so long???" Chica groaned rolling around the bed. "He's having a family meeting." Chica got up and opened her satchel and pulled out some paper and started to fold it. "What are you doing?" I asked moving my sketchbook to the side and sitting next to her.

"I'm doing this weird thing that comes from some place in Asia. I think its called origami." She showed me the little paper. It looked like a beautiful swan. "Wow" "ya,....Jeremy? If you ever get married can I be your flower girl?" I smiled nodding.

"I'd like that.. And instead of throwing flower petals we can throw origami swans!" She smiled nodding. "I shall start now!" I giggled nodding as I heard the bedroom door open. 

"Hello" Mike waved at Chica. She happily jumped up, waving like a maniac. He walked up to me and planted a quick kiss on my lips. "So what happened?" Chica asked as she continued making the cranes . "My parents want to throw a 'find someone to marry ball' one week from today."

My heart shattered. He'll have to find a lady to marry doesn't he? "Soo...I told them that I was soon to be engaged..." He went down on one knee and pulled out a ring. Chica gasped and I could see her trying not to squeal.

My heart beat accelerated to a million miles per hour. "Y-yes! YES A MILLION TIMES YES!"

He smiled slipping the ring on to my finger. Tears pricked my eyes. "I love you." We had said in unison. His hands wrapped around me, pulling me into a tight hug.

  Maybe, we were starting a future....but I wished she could've started one too..... The best people die the youngest....

______
A/n SAD TIMES BEGIN