Chapter 7 All that's left of me

Chica's POV

I felt empty. Nothing seemed to flow through my body. Not even the crimson blood I wouldn't mind smearing all over the floor. I couldn't even feel the small breath that escaped and entered my body.

If a heart beat was actually real, my body proved it wasn't, because here I laid alive without one it seemed. Tears were the only thing I could feel. I starred as I watched the witch yell and fight with Freddy. She broke something that meant so much to him that he would protect it with his life.

There it laid. Shattered like her. The witch was ruining my life. Freddy thinks I broke the music box. His eyes watered with rage and hatred as he held the broken prices in his hands. Unfixable, that's how bad it looked.

I wanted Freddy to notice me. That's all. So I talked to her, but she took over my body. Why can I never do something right? I felt the tears beginning once again and even harder than before. My sobs echoed loudly as I laid in the pitch black room.

"HELP ME! PLEASE!" I screamed into empty, dark room. Why do I even try? No, one could hear me. I fell to my knees and whimpered. "I HATE YOU CHICA! I WISH...I WISH YOU COULD JUST DIE!" I wish I was dead too. I wish I could take that gun in my room, aim at my head, and fire.

"You, said you wish nothing bad ever happened to me..... You didn't wish hard enough." I whispered out into abyss. I chuckled a little. My chuckle was enough to scare me, I didn't know I could still laugh.

"You also said I wasn't weak like the other girls. Guess where I am now?" I sighed moving the hair from my face. "And yet.... I'm not so broken yet." I saw them still bickering until she left to my room. "I will fight this..... And I thank you." With all my strength I fought back her spell.

She hissed and then a magical thing happened. I opened my eyes and I was in control.

\Jeremy's Pov/

I was walking through the halls, heading for Mike's room. "JEREMY!Wait!" A female voice yelled. I stopped in my place. I barely turned around before I was attacked by a hug. The same girl with the long blond hair. The same girl that threatened me.

She was shaking which signalled she was crying. "I'm so sorry! I can explain everything, but you have to believe me! Promise?" Makeup was smeared on her face. How can she explain hitting me? How can she explain threatening me? "Okay, I'll trust you." Don't ask why I trusted her! I just did!

"I wanted Freddy to notice me... So I went and asked a witch to help... She took over my body with a magic spell.... The one that threatened you wasn't me ... It was her... I got her under control and I'm SO SORRY!" She hugged me tighter and cried into my shoulder.

This is the girl I met at the beginning. The other one wasn't her. Made sense, but I still think she was a bit dumb for trusting a witch and all for some dude. Love is crazy sometimes. "Okay, okay Chica it's okay." She looked up to me with big violet eyes. "Really?" I nodded as she smiled.

"THANK YOU!" she dug face once again into my shoulder. I hugged her back. The poor thing was under control. She just thought she'd get Freddy's attention, but that wasn't it. She lost more than gained. Actually,she didn't gain anything at all.

"How about we go see what Mike is up to?" I offered as she released the hug. "Alright, sure!" She pulled my wrist and started to skip. "Are you two finally together?" I blushed and smiled sheepishly. "Something like that."

I could hear a giggle leave her throat as she dragged me down the confusing halls. She seemed so vivid, so alive.

Kinda, funny how it all ended. No one can seem so alive, unless there already dead inside.

_____
A/n its short XD but this is a short story soo.... Ya ... XD okay bye my lovelies!