chapter 3 your like me? (in editing)

(I sick xc sorry if the chapter is  crap)

Mikes POV

I sighed as I let a question burn in my mind. Why would he have leaned in to kiss you? Lost in the moment or fear of rejecting me? I didn't know for sure and it was slightly hurting my head. I sighed, rubbing my temple and slightly wishing for water. My bedroom door opened, and a waddling Jeremy entered my room with a tray of what I assumed was my diner. I've been avoiding having to see my parents, so I've been having my meals in my quarters.

He smiled handing me the cup of wine. I nodded thanking him as he sat in the chair next to me. Has he eaten at all? I wonder ... "Have you eaten?" I asked. He shook his head no. I nodded. "Go ask the  to make another meal for me." He looked confused but nodded. I smiled starring as his ass as he got up and left. (MIKE YOU PERVERT  XD)

He came back and put the second meal next to the first one he sat back down as I passed the second meal back to him. He raised an eyebrow. "Eat... Thats why I ordered you to get another meal for you." He blushed madly smiling. "Thank you ,Mike" I smiled "your welcome"

He had amazing manners for a slave. Probably better than mine. I watched him in shock. He looked up and smiled. "Something the matter prince?" I shook my head no."Just didn't think slaves had manners as perfect as your's." He blushed. "Thank you... I wasn't always a slave.. I was a rich high class person in a lovely kingdom until my family diswoned me and sold me for the slave market for being a homosexual-" he stopped realizing what he just said. My eyes widen.

"Your like me?" He had a shocked face. "Your a homosexual too? a prince?" He asked a bit taken back and I nodded. He smiled and continued eating his rice and beef. "Well at least we have something alike" I blushed realizing that I actually had a chance with the enchanting man.

"I-" he looked up to see what I was about to say. "You what?" I blushed and sighed. What If he doesn't like me?

"Never mind" he nodded smiling. "Well until you change your mind and decide to tell me I'll wait for whatever you were about to say." I nodded smiling.

Then you will be waiting a long time my dear...

________

HOW ME DOOOOO XD