Chapter 13 What i Remeber

\Chica's POV/

I don't remember much of my past, but I do remember this man. He had deep violet eyes like mine and long pitch black hair. I remember him branding my hair and arranging flower crowns for me. I know I feel something for the man I do not know the name of. I know he's my father, but I don't know where he is or if he is even alive.

Queen Patricia told me I was an orphan and my parents both died when I was two days old. She claimed she found me and took me to live with her. It's a lie. I know it is because I know I at least was three from what I remember from the man. I hate the queen. I don't know why, but I have this boiling hatred for the woman. Something tells me that what she claims and her actions are lies.

I remember the dad once telling me I was strong and not like the others. He said he would always take care of me. My wish is to see him once more before I go. I want to meet the man who loved me. The man who raised me and loved his daughter. The man who could never love me any less, that is the man I want to meet before that clock strikes 12 on a Sunday night.

"Papa, I don't know where you are,but I swear I'll take care of you." I was outside looking at the stars. "I love you, papa." I felt tears brim my eyes. Tomorrow is the ball, tomorrow I shall die. "I don't know why... Why I came to live here. Maybe, you never loved me?" The stars seemed to shine bright. "No, that can't be it..... Maybe.. I was captured?" Something seemed to scream that was the reason.

My eyes widened. "I was ....captured?" All the memories smashed back. Every single thing my mind blocked out came back. "Patricia is my mom.... She took me away.... Your King Maceon....Mike is my brother...." I grabbed a small journal I had in a sack and took out my writing tool. I wrote what I remembered and the truth.

"Papa.... Your going to be the death of me... Quite literally, but that's okay." I looked up to see a shooting star zoom by. I smiled. "Anger gets to the best of us. Losing someone can turn into revenge, Loving someone can turn into murder, and family can turn into the enemy." I felt the tears run down my face.

"Hurt and break me, but I'm made out of steel and demons of pain."

__________
A/n NEXT CHAPTER IS NOT THE END SHE WILL JUST .... YOU KNOW