Chapter 12 Take the precious from me

\King Maceon POV/

     I remember a time when I didn't want revenge on King Alster. I found a beautiful woman when I was still a prince and we had fell deeply in love, or at least I thought she was in love too. My father died a few years later and I took the throne. I married her and we lived happily for a while.

    She later announced she was pregnant. I was over welled with joy as I heard the news. Though, she had said she hoped it wasn't a girl. A kingdom not far from mine or Alster's (which was still single at the time) the king had fell in love with his daughter and married her instead and left the wife to rot. She didn't want that to happen, but I never had any thought of marrying my child, if in fact it was a girl.

    Though, the child was born and she was a healthy girl. I loved her with my heart, she was my own. I adored children and I was happy I had finally had one. Patrica,(the mother of my child) was furious and hated her with a passion. She wouldn't name her, so I had to. I named her "Chica Rosewell". My last name was Rosewell so that was already forced into her name, but I named her Chica because not only was she small, my mother was named Chica.

    My daughter was my pride and joy. Her blond hair was always braided and kept well, not by the maids or her mom, but by me. Patrica, was a evil demon to her though. When,I left to go explore land or left to other kingdoms I'd return to a crying,bruised girl running to me. She would hit her and many times even tried to kill her. Though, I still loved her so much, so I rarely left the castle.

    Chica, obviously wanted to grow up just like me. She was different from all the other girls. She wanted to learn to shoot a bow and arrow, rather than learn how to braid hair. She wanted to learn how to sword fight, rather than learn to knit. She may only have been 4,but you could see how different she was. 

    That's when it all went down hill. Patricia started to leave... A lot. I didn't care if she had found someone else at least I kept my daughter. That woman was a demon dressed like a angel. One night, I heard galloping of horses, but that didn't scare me. Horses where everywhere after all. I looked at the grandfather clock and realized it was Chica's bed time. I walked to her room and knocked, a story of someone's theory of stars in my hand.

    I opened the door, "Chica, daddy came to read to you." That's when I realized all her things were gone. I dropped the book and dashed to the doors. I yanked them open to see my daughter in a cage of a wagon and Patricia and Alster leaving with horses pulling them. "DADDY!" Chica had screamed loudly. "N-n-NO!" I ran as fast as I could chasing the wagon. Her hand was just in reach of mine. "Help me,Dada!" She screamed as her fingertips brushed mine.

   Tears were welled up in my eyes. I tripped and fell into the mud. "DADAAAA!" Her scream filled the air as they left the kingdom walls, the horses ran at such a greater speed. "CHICA!" I yelled loudly as sobs rang through the air. The rain started to pour and all I could do was sit there on my knees broken.

    Later, Patricia and Alster got married and had a baby boy. I went to confront her about Chica. She said she would never tell me where my daughter went. Everyday I broke and everyday I cried. "One day.... I'm going to get you back, and I will take what's precious to her just like she did to me!"

  And those are the words I live by.

_____
A/n PLOT TWIST!