Chapter Twenty-one

*Day 96 (Sam’s POV)*

Why am I surrounded by blackness?"Sam. Sam. SAM!" I heard Nina scream. I forced my eyes open.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You were acting so strange the last 5 days!" Lucy screamed and Nina and Lucy started to hug me. 

"Everything feels like a dream! I dreamt that Dylan kissed me and then I was following his every wish and kissing him. I was like his little puppy following him. Then Harry kissed me." I said. "Everything up to that last kiss was like a nightmare." 

"You like my kisses?" Harry asked smugly.

"No. It's something else than Dylan. Ugh. My head is spinning." I said holding my head. Then my eyes widened.

"WAIT! Was that real? Dylan took over my body? He stole my first kiss!? And then Harry kissed me! And you guys did all those things too? UGH!" I groaned.

"Hey my kisses aren't that bad." Harry whined.

"Sure." I smirked.

"Sam! Sweet hear-" Dylan stopped when he saw my expression.

"You better run." I growled. Everyone saw that I was starting to turn to fire and they were shocked that I growled. It obviously wasn't a human growl. Then I shift shaped into a wolf that was blazing fire.

"Bring it on wolfie. I can't get burned." Dylan shouted. I couldn't control myself. It was like the wolf was controlling me. My coat changed and went normal but water from mid-air came and shaped into super, sharp icicles. I felt someone touch my shoulder, but I just growled.

"Sam. Snap out of it." A boy said. I growled again and some icicles pointed at him. He gulped and walked backwards. The icicles went back to face Dylan. I shot one so it would hit his shoe. Not any flesh yet. Then I saw another wolf. Harry. I growled. He whined. I started to point some icicles at him. He didn't move. I made myself water and then moved under him then freeze the water. I then went back out, but left the ice. I jumped over him. Then all of a sudden I heard the ice crack and Harry jumped on me. He started to snap at my neck and I growled and pushed him off. He hit the ground hard and whimpered. My eyes closed and opened. I took control of my body and went over. I but my nose on his right, forward leg. I closed my eyes and opened them. He was healed and I transformed back. I still had my clothing on, but Harry didn't. All the girls looked away while Louis went to get him clothing. I was holding my head.

"I really need to learn some control!" I shouted. I then got up, but fell back down. When I got up, I realized I was limping. I smirked and then healed my leg. Right after I shot a huge icicle at Dylan who was stuck. Lucy, Liam, and Niall tried stopping it with their water/air powers, but nothing worked. Then a wolf broke it. The wolf was quick. My eyes widened.

"Why won't you let me kill the little freak? He controlled me!" I yelled.

"Relax." Harry commanded talking as a wolf. That’s very impressive, if I do say so myself, I thought.

"Make me." I screamed at him. He growled at me.

"You aren't yourself. Calm down." He said.

"Like I said make me."

"Sam. Calm down. Please." Lucy begged. I looked over and relaxed my muscles.

"Fine but I want to kill that freak tomorrow." I growled in annoyance.

"I'm the FREAK? You're the one with all the weir-" He was cut off by not being able to breath.

"Don't forget I can blood bend twerp." I said. I then twisted my hand and he screamed in agony. 

"Sam. Stop." Harry said moving my hand. I released Dylan to put my attention on Harry.

"I will. Just let me do one thing." I said then I closed my eyes and stuck my arm out with my palm facing upwards and my fingers spread out facing Dylan. I then quick opened my eyes and you can see fire coming out of Dylan. After all the fire left, he dropped to the ground. He was panting.

            "Go back home. You're done here. You lost your powers. Go!" I said to him. I felt Liam shift so he is sending a brain message to the other girls.

"NO! You can’t take my power!" He shouted while he stuck out his hand. Nothing. He then went to me and grabbed me.

"I guess with that last act you got your advantage taken away too. Thanks!" I said with fake cheerfulness.

"No!" He screamed. I rolled my eyes. I then touched him and he was gone.

"Where did he go?" Adam asked looking scared.

"Back to his place. Well the place we made. There is a note explaining why he’s back and also there is a buzzer that hurts him if he tries anything bad and there is a spell that makes sure he can't try anything bad." I said then glared at Niall. His eyes widened.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"You, invited him here." I said with an annoyed tone.

"Anyway. Sorry, Adam for everything that happened so far. I was under some weird thing. I don't know. Anyway, let's go!" I said.

"Go where?" Zayn asked. I frowned at him.

"You haven't killed any zombies. If we don't, the world will end. I think that a zombie can make more zombies by biting others." I said.

"Right."

"Adam, Niall, and Liam stay here. We'll be back." I said.

"Wait! Why can't we go?" Liam asked.

"I need you to train Adam a bit, just the basics. I need Niall to watch over the camp, and I you also have to make sure they don't kill each other." I said. "Plus if I kept Louis back he would whine, and I promised that Zayn didn't need to look after it the next time since he did it 3 times in a row." I said running. "LET'S GO!"

Zayn, Nina, and I made slides and we slid off. We saw some zombies in a near by field. It was a super small town. We could have been done with 2 of these towns in 5 days. Zayn and Nina created a crater so they couldn't get out. There were about 300 in there, which was a small amount compared to how there were around a million people in the world and we have to kill over 2 billion of these infected, disease, creatures. We tried saving some, like turning them back, but that didn't work. It only made me have to rest for 3 days. But I've been able to heal faster and faster!

Nina and I dove into the pile while the rest worked from above. Nina and I had force fields up so we couldn't get hurt. I made Nina have 5 force fields up because sometimes I like to create a 'boom' that shatters all her force fields and even sends her back. So I have to warn her.

I saw some arrows come from the sky... Louis. I close my eyes and felt the electricity. If you couldn't tell, my favorite power this week is the electricity. Usually it's the elements. I started to shoot lighting everywhere. I opened my eyes and I could feel the power, the power of destruction. Then I formed a ball, making it grow and grow. The electricity ball grew then I jerked a little by accident when it started to shot out. The ball stayed, but was a beam, a powerful beam, coming out of one side.

I loved this trick. It was like a laser and it killed everything in its path. I felt Nina jump on a rock and go higher, knowing I was going to kill them all, which I did. Then I closed my eyes letting the electricity come back into me. That trick drained a lot of energy but I healed quicker so it only tired me out for a minute before I’m back to new.

________________________________________________________________________

The reason why Sam was under the spell was because that was here first kiss and since she had a lot of powers it affected her differently than the others when/if they got their first kiss. Also Dylan always was able to calm her down (freakishly) and so that's also why she was following his comand and under what you would call a spell. Just wanted to clear things up :D

~StarlightStarbright