Chapter One

*Day one*

I woke up and I felt something... feathery. I looked, saw they were wings and I screamed (A/N The picture to the side is what Sam's wings look like). I looked around and saw a whole lot of damage. Buildings were smashed, the roads were ruined and clouds of dust floated in the air. Looking around, I thought of putting my wings in my back to hide the white feathery wings incase someone would see. I felt pain, looked back and there were no more wings. Ok... Sam what ever you do don't freak out. I thought. OH MY GOSH! I FORGOT LUCY AND NINA! After a panicked moment, I took couple of deep breaths and thought. Where would they be? The One Direction concert!

I thought of being over where the concert was and wished I knew how to get there. Suddenly I felt something move and I saw I was at the concert. This is freaky. These powers are cool though. I thought as I went into the rubbish and tried to find Lucy and Nina. After searching through the debris and finding no one, I sighed and stood up. Then I closed my eyes and opened them. Cool. X-ray vision. I looked around and saw 8 people in the next room. Once I spotted them, I closed my eyes and my vision returned to normal. Weird and cool. I can control things. Awesome!

I ran over there with quick speed and hit the door. It burst open... Super strength...and I saw One Direction, Nina, Lucy, and her friend lying on the floor."Are you guys alright?" I asked as I ran over to them. Lucy had a huge gash on her arm from a part of the ceiling that fell from the explosion. I went over to her first. Please let me have healing power! I put my hands around her gash and thought of healing. After a moment, I removed my hands and the gash was gone. I sighed and sat back. “Whew! That was close.” When I received no answer, I looked at all of them. They were all still knocked out and I realized I was talking to no one. That's just great. I rolled my eyes. Hmm. Let's see something first.

I tried to bend the elements after I left the room just to see what I could do. After a few trials, I would say I was getting the hang of my powers. Well, I hit myself in the face trying to earth bend but whatever. I then tried saying, "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" like Raven did in "Teen Titans" to see if I could levitate things. It didn't work. So I thought of Raven and her powers then tried again. I don't know if it was cool or freaky but I moved a boulder with that dark magic she has... Maybe I can change powers or something... anyways, I went back into the room and bent water out of thin air (Water vapors). Once I had enough, I splashed all of them with the water and they instantly shot up awake.

"Hey!" I said to them helping them up using the air bending. I then dried them off as they looked around the room dazed.

"H-H-How d-d-did y-y-you d-d-do t-t-that, S-S- Sam?" Lucy asked me.

"I guess it was the radiation. You should see if you guys have any powers... I think everyone else is dead in this town." I told them. They all started at me in shock at my bluntness and I just scratched my head.

"What about Paul?" Niall suddenly asked in a panic.

"Paul went back to his family so it was only us." Liam reminded him. Niall thought for a second and then nodded.

"Where were you?!" Lucy asked.

"Being stupid... I sort of went on the tower... I forgot it was supposedly the end of the world. So I was the closest to the radiation that I know of." I told her. "Anyway, what's your friend's name?" I asked.

"I'm Natalie Smith but call me Nat." Lucy’s friend told me.

"Hi, I’m Sam Tayor." I smiled.

"Hello we're One Dir-" I cut the five boys off and turned to them exasperated.

"Now is NOT the time. Half the world is dead... I think animals are still alive, but whatever, I think there’s a zombie over there. And we may have super powers. I'm going into Lucy’s house." I said, then grabbed hold to everyone’s hands and thought of Lucy’s house. I noticed the boys looking at each other in confusion, but I didn’t think much of it as we teleported. Once we got there I snapped my fingers. All the doors, windows and other spaces locked from the outside and so no one could get in. That is sooo cool. I hope I get use to it.