Chapter Four

*Day three*

"Should we wake her?" Louis asked.

"Well remember yesterday? I don't want to be the cause of that." Harry said.

"But we saw a zombie... We need to get her up." Niall said.

"Shut up. I'm up now because of you dorks." I said to them getting up.  I was in my sport shorts and a tank top. I collected my clothing, baggy jeans, another tank top, a T-shirt, and my important necklace I wear everyday, and went underground to change. A minute later I walked back up all ready to start the day. I grabbed my weapons and put them were I had them yesterday and started to stretch. The boys glanced at each other questioningly as I continued.

"Why are you stretching?" Zayn asked.

"So I can tell where my weapons are, and so I don't hurt myself while trying to kill the walkers." I said without pausing. I grabbed another gun and placed in its holder, which was the kind of holder the police would use. Turning, I saw everyone still sitting on their beds or standing staring at me and I rolled my eyes."Come on. Move it! Get your weapons. We’re going around the world! Everyone can move quicker with his or her powers. Also, we don't leave each other behind unless it's me. I'll catch up seeing as I don't think I can die... I should have die yesterday when I sort of stabbed my heart... That hurt sooo much..." I laughed. Everyone else frowned and looked at each other worriedly. I ignored them and continued talking out loud. "Well I fixed myself but should have died. So leave me behind if I’m fighting. I’ll catch up with you guys; don’t worry. I put a tracking device on all your heads; you can't get them off. If we’re looking for each other, just say the name and there would be a red dot with a screen in front of you and you would just need to find the red dot. The red dot’s the person. Liam and I can do this with our hands... Anyway. Are you ready to kick zombie butt? No? Well to bad." I said. They all glanced at each other blankly at my random spew and then gave me incredulous looks. I just shrugged and motioned for them to get all their weapons.

"Why do I feel someone moving on the other side of the house?" Zayn asked nervously.

"Earth bending like 'Toph' in 'Avatar the Last Air bender'. I can do that too. It's a zombie." I said getting my bow and opening it. It was like Hawk Eye's bow in 'The Avengers' and 'Thor'.

"Let's go." I said moving with them. "I'm turning you guys invisible. Okay?" I said. Then I turned myself invisible and watched as the others looked around. We could still see each other and our surroundings normally; others just couldn’t see us. 

"Ok. Any other person can't see you know." I said. I also put a silent spell on them so only we could hear each other until I turned it off. 

"There's the zombie." I whispered pointing to the grey creature. It was a young man whose face skin was torn off and he was limping a few feet away from us. His hair was covered in dried blood and stuck up in multiple directions while his clothes were ripped and also bloodied. I heard a gulp and faced behind me to see Niall looking sick. I frowned, raised my bow and grabbed an arrow from thin air. I loaded the arrow, aimed, released and quickly turned around. I knew the arrow went though his head and brains just by the squish and the thud sounds. Everyone gagged and turned away like I did. The zombie dropped down dead with blood running out of his skull and onto the concrete floor.

"WHY IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO THAT?" Niall screamed.

"Well, there’s no cure. We only need to save the humans. They’ll create more of them and hopefully get the human race up and running again. We already have to kill about 99.95% of the 'survivors'. The rest should be human... Should be. I think we’re the only ones with powers.” I paused to see if his mind was already changed, but I could tell he was still freaking out. Hyperventilating wasn’t a good sign and I needed him to understand our situation. “Niall, half the world is dead. OVER HALF OF THE STUPID FREAKIN' WORLD! WE NEED TO GET RID OF THESE... THESE THINGS OR THE WHOLE WORLD IS DEAD, JUST LIKE THEY PREDICTED! And then we will have to kill them all!" I yelled at him. Yelling wasn’t helping him, but I was stressed, okay?

"Calm down, guys." Liam stepped in between us. I took some deep breaths as Louis helped calm Niall down.

"Ok. Let's go." I said. I slung my bow across my chest. I made another bow and a bag of arrows come out of nowhere and gave it to Niall. He frowned and hesitated for a moment but then took them once Louis elbowed him. Then Louis turned to me.

"If you can take things out of thin air, then why do you have weapons on you?" Louis asked.

"They’re quick for emergencies and easier to fight with. I also have to focus more if I just make things appear. And I don't really think about it when I'm fighting." I told him. "Anyways, let's go." I jumped up and started flying away. I decided not to use my wings, they made me feel...weird. At any rate, I could tell they were all hesitating, but then they came and joined me.Zayn and Nina were using rocks to fly, Harry was flying with on a flaming rock (Like Ben 10; Heat blast), Liam and Nat made ice appear in front of them to slide on while Niall was using his air staff. Then Louis and Lucy appeared next to me as they flew together.

We landed in the middle of the town then out of nowhere Louis screamed. We covered our ears and then cautiously looked around in case other things heard his scream. We didn’t focus on that much, though, because he continued to yell.

"OH MY GOSH! ELEANOR! I FORGOT ALL ABOUT HER! WHAT IF SHE DIED?" Louis started to freak out. Then Liam started to panic over Danielle. I thought for a moment, then stomped my foot with my eyes closed. It was like timed slowed a little; I could sense where everyone was and what he or she looked like with my 'radar thing'.I've seen Eleanor and Danielle in a picture before with Lucy, so it was easier for me to find them. Once I did, I felt the radar come back and saw that Eleanor and Danielle were in London... Luckily they were visiting each other when the end of the world struck. They had locked themselves away in a hotel. I opened my eyes and suddenly grabbed everyone. I focused on moving to their hotel room. In an instant we were there and suddenly we heard two screams.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! We come in peace." I told the two girls with my hands outstretched. They gulped but somewhat calmed down.The taller one waved but continued to shake.

"H-h-hello?" 

"I think these are your boyfriends." I said to both of them and released the silent and invisibility spells.

"LOUIS!"

"LIAM!" The girls cried and ran to them. They all cried and held on to each other as we watched happily.