"You are making this harder for you, Blondie." he stated. "Just answer the questions that you are asked and we'll let you go. Simple as that."

Niall stood up straight, hissing as the injuried parts of his body burnt. He was in pain. Tortured and beaten every single day for seven days. That's how long he had been there.

"And how do I know that you are not lying? If I tell you what you want you might kill. I know better than to trust someone like you." Niall responded.

Ethan gasped placing his hand over his chest in a mocking way. "You wounded me Mr. Horan." he said jokingly, approaching him more and more. When they were just inches apart he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the wall with force, leaving him breathless. Niall shut his eyes welcoming yet again the unbearable pain and bit his tongue. He wasn't going to talk. No.

"Listen here, you piece of shit. You are in no place to negotiate with me so I suggest you keep your smart mouth shut. Here we play by my rules." Ethan growled in his ear and pulled away turning his back to him.

"Steve give me the arrows." Ethan ordered. Steve quickly obeyed and grabbed the three small arrows from the table and handed them to him. Ethan smirked as he observed them and turned around standing again a few feet away from Niall. Everyone was looking at them and whispers filled the room.

"This is how this is going to work Mr. Horan. I will ask you questions and you will give answers." Ethan started explaining.

Niall gulped, looking around him panicked.

"Everytime you hesitate to answer or you lie I will throw one of these arrows at you. Everytime closer and closer. I have a good aim just so you know, don't test me." Ethan told him. Niall clenched his fists, keeping his head high as he glared at Ethan. He was scared but he didn't want to show it so he said nothing. Sweat was forming on his forehead and his legs were shaking. He knew that Ethan wasn't a completely sane man, he had done his research on him. He was deadly.

"Let's start. Who are you working for?" Ethan asked, bringing his hand up and aiming the arrow at Niall ready to throw it. Niall parted his lips ready to say something but stopped himself. That made Ethan let go of the arrow. The small sharp object flew through the air and landed just next to Niall's cheek, creating a small cut there. Niall flinched slightly as blood immediately started coming out of the ingjury.

"Answer me!" Ethan screamed. "Or else the next one is going directly to your eye. I'm sure you don't need it anyway." he raised his hand again, clenching his jaw as he waited for any kind of response from him. Niall's eyes widened and his heart was beating fast.

"Harry Styles. I- I work for Harry Styles." Niall confessed with a trembling voice as Ethan threw the arrow on the wall right beside his torso. Niall sucked in a breath, relief washing over him. He had just broken the rules, he had revealed the name he was working for.

"Why?" Ethan asked.

"H-he wants me t-to find who killed his sister. That's all, I swear. I'm not lying." Niall was quick to reply this time.

A frown took over Ethan's features and he stared at the floor for a couple of minutes, anger consuming him at the mention of his beloved Nina. He groaned loudly and threw the last dagger with force on Niall's leg. A cry left Niall's lips as the sharp edge entered and cut his flesh, making him fall to the ground as unwanted tears slipped from his eyes due to the pain.

"Take him! Lock him in the basement! Now!" Ethan yelled at Steve and run out the room, cursing under his breath, only to bump into Alexander who was standing right outside the door. His eyes widened when he saw him but he was quick to cover his shock.