"Brother enough!" a woman yells from behind me. I turn to see a woman dressed in white and blue dress. She was letting off so much light that it looked like it was in the middle of the day not night. "Leave this trireme now! Don't make me throw you into Tartarus."

The man scoffs not taking her seriously. "Oh please, you throw me into Tartarus?"

The woman raises her hand out in front of her and light starts to glow more from her hand. Before she can do anything more the man vanishes into thin air. She lowers her arm and turns to us.

"I apologize for my brother. He has always been such a mommy's boy," she says rolling her eyes. We all stare at her in awe has she walks up to Carter and touches his forehead. He opens his eyes and starts to grumble about a headache.

"You're Hemera, aren't you?" Annabeth says, her mouth hanging open. "And that was Momus?"

"Yes, and I will have to warn you that many of my other siblings are siding with mother. They will stop at nothing to kill all of you." Hemera's face turns into a scowl thinking about her mother. "I must go now. I am being called to Mount Olympus. I will return in the future when you meet Nyx. I am the only one that can help you defeat her."

I look at her confused. "Then why don't you transport us to her now and we get this stupid quest over?"

She looks at us with shame on her face. "I can't interfere with a prophecy. If I were to rush it we would more than likely fail." Without another word Hemera vanishes in a blast of blinding light, and the sky goes dark again.

"Wait who were those... I don't even know what to call them?" Sadie asks, looking at everyone for an answer.

"Hemera is the goddess of day and Momus is the god of mockery," Hazel answers her question. "They are two of Nyx's many children. From what Hemera said it sounds like they are in a war with each other."

"Oh," Sadie says meekly.

"I'm sorry guys. I should have noticed someone had boarded the ship," I said feeling like a complete failure. I can't even be on lookout duty without screwing up.

"Leo it's fine we all mess up. Everyone is still breathing. Don't beat yourself up for it," Walt says surprising me. He had been so quite that I had forgot he was here.

"Thanks, I guess," I say sheepishly. I look around the group. We are all full of sweat and have bags under our eyes. We have had a rough day and the days are only going to get worse.

"Hey, why don't the rest of you get some rest Walt and I will take watch for the rest of the night." Hazel says breaking the silence. Grover also agreed to help keep watch. We all grumble okays and head back down to our rooms. When I enter mine I look around. It is filled with tools and half built machines. I usually don't sleep in it, instead I sleep in the engine room listening to the creeks and squeaks of the machines working. I am so tired that as soon as I touch my pillow I fall asleep. But of course I can never have a good dream.

I was standing in a crowd of people running and screaming. Monsters that looked like they were made out of sand running around them slaughtering anyone one who got close. It looked like a scene out of a horror movie. I was swinging my hammer at any monster that got close to me, trying to take done as many of them as I could. It was worthless. As soon as I would break one apart it would start to reform out of the sand. I could hear a man cackling nearby.

My dream shifted. I was now located in an icy cold palace that I knew all too well. The god of the north wind sat in his throne rubbing his temples obviously annoyed. Standing in front of him with her face filled with anger and annoyance was his witch of a daughter, Khione.

"But dad I don't want to work alongside him. He is a hot headed lunatic!" She screamed throwing her arms down like she was a three year old having a tantrum.

"You will do whatever Nyx tells you to do," Boreas says dryly. "Now go to Boston before I curse you with heat flashes." Khione huffed and rolled her eyes before stomping out of his throne room. Soon after she exited Zethes entered with a boy wearing a purple Camp Jupiter shirt. It was Dakota. His hands were in chains and his face was covered in bruises.

"He tried to escape again. What should we do with him, father?" Zethes said tossing Dakota onto the floor in front of Boreas throne. Boreas stares down at him with disgust.

"I have always hated demigods. They are always trying to escape, but they never truly do. They are forever stuck under the fingers of the gods. Such pathetic creatures, thinking they can actually win. They ruin our plans and get in the way. Not any longer they won't. I will make sure of it, starting with you." Boreas stands up from his throne, walks down to Dakota, and touches him. Dakota slowly turns into another one of Boreas frozen statues decorating his throne room.

I wake up and without wasting a second run out of my room. I have to tell the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think? Don't forget to comment below and like.

You're question is:

Who do Sadie and Walt fight in Sais to get Bes' shadow back?