"Gonna regret that, Rachel. Time for daddy to punish you..."

I have a different punishment in mind, with the way he said that and all, and I am full on ready. But I discover that I thought completely wrong when he starts to tickle me.

"Harrryyy!" I screech, struggling under him as his hands travel everywhere. I begin to have a laughing fit, those hands of his in complete control. I try to push him away, as my feet kick unconsciously. "Stop Harry! Seriously!"

"This is what you get," he begins, interrupting himself with his own laughter at my ticklish expense. "Why would you want to befriend that little-"

"Harry!" I half laugh half scold loudly.

His fingers move to my sides, tickling me harder. "I know you wanted a different punishment, but I wanted to hear you laugh," he giggles, squinting his eyes in amusement. "My eager little dirty girl..get your mind out of the gutter, love!" He sneers, now laughing up a storm.

"You.." I threaten, though I can't be taken seriously when I'm cackling my ass off.

We are stopped when my cell starts to ring, both of our eyes wandering to it blinking on the table.

"Harry.." I try to catch my breath, "you have to quit now..."

"Fine," he shrugs, removing himself from on top of me back to lying next to me. I flip to my side to reach for my phone on the table. "I'm not done with you yet.."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"Just answer your phone, babe" he tells me suspiciously.

I give him a quick glare before answering, "Hello?"

"Rach? It's Jen!"

"And Hayley!" I hear in the back.

I smile, having missed talking to these two for a couple days. "Hey guys! What's up?" I move back to lying on my back, Harry propped up on his elbow next to me.

"Nothing really, just calling. Well, actually, there's something we need to discuss.."

"Everything oka--" Harry interjects my sentence when he suddenly hops on top of me and begins to attack my body with his lips. "H-Harry.." I stutter under my breath.

"Um..it's fine, it's just that you live here, remember?" Jennifer questions, or I think she does.

All I can do is focus on Harry unbuttoning his shirt I'm wearing, his eyes piercing into mine, knowing full well he gets me every time when he is pleasuring me and facing me. My eyes wander to see his muscles on his shirtless skin flexing over me.

"Rachel??"

"Right!" I return to reality, feeling Harry's smirk on my skin as he licks it, kisses it, and bites it. "Harry stop it!" I laugh.

"Ooh what's Harry doing?" I hear from Hayley.

"Punishing her," Harry replies for me, causing both girls to squeal into the speaker. I feel his hands start to tickle me again as he's kissing me and I am definitely seeing how this can be torture.

"Dammit Harry!" I giggle loudly, my body starting to squirm again.

"Okay, we are trying to be serious Rachel," Jennifer speaks again.

"What?!" I scream into the phone, not meaning to scream at all. "Harryyyy!"

"Rachel, you still live here, and that means you pay rent too. So we need you to make a decision. Move back, or move out."

I can't help but feel bad because Harry seriously won't quit his pleasurable torture and for once in their lives my cousins are trying to be serious with me and I'm interrupting them with laughing and so is Harry.

I hear what they are saying though, and they are right. But the problem is I don't know what to do.

"I..I'll let--Harry?!" I squeal as he bites my skin, then covering the pain with his lips. "Dammit, I'll let you know tomorrow!"

"Fuck I wish we knew what they were doing.." I believe Hayley tells Jen.

Suddenly the phone is out of my hand and in Harry's. "Ladies, I'm sorry, were busy," Harry laughs cockily before hanging up on them and handing me back the phone.

"Harry?! You can't just--" I start to scold but he continues what he was doing, less tickling and more touching, his hips digging into mine. My shirt is completely unbuttoned, his hands run nearly everywhere, and I feel him through the thin layer of his sweatpants as he's positioned in between my legs. We're still laughing, as he's kissing me more playfully now, the two of us having a fun, cute moment.

"I love you.." I say mid-giggle.

After a kiss he replies, "I love you too angel--" and the sound of my phone ringing once again stops him from speaking, but he grins that mischievous grin before ducking his head back down and having me laugh, returning back to tickling as I answer.

"Guys!" I squeal, "I said I'd let you know! Oh my gosh, Harry quit!" My eyes are tearing from amusement and I'm losing my breath.

"Rachel Edwards?!" comes from the speaker. A voice I haven't heard in a while, with that same screech and disgust in tone. This time I actually swat at Harry and seriously tell him to quit quietly. Worry flashes in his eyes and he stops what he had been doing. I look to my hand, checking the caller ID, sure enough to find the name I thought, and should have checked for.

My mother.