Lucky for the both of us today, we had Saturday off. This morning I woke up to Harry kissing my forehead and holding me close, informing me I was shivering. I was only in my undergarments, and Harry turned and reached for his button up off the ground to give to me. I took the time to inform him of his chatter habit when he sleeps, which is so freaking adorable may I mention. I wasn't sure if it was a usual thing, which was why I hadn't said anything before, but I noticed it kept happening. It's not much specific, a lot of it is mainly mumbles and whispers that fall out from his soft lips. He apologized, the kind man that he is, but I told him it's nothing to be ashamed of. I'd stroke his hair and listen to him sometimes if I were awake in the middle of the night. I don't know, it's one of those little, insignificant things I've gotten attached to.

After breakfast I sort of begged for a lazy day, just to sit and cuddle on the sofa as we watch tv, and I'm surprised he actually complied. He stayed in just his joggers, and I remained in his shirt. We grabbed a blanket, he found Friends on one of the channels, and got under the blanket as we lay, my body in front of his, and I know I'm watching the show, but out of the corner of my eye I don't know if he is.

It's my favorite episode, where they take a trip to the beach, and some things go awry. I'm so caught up in the problems with the show, all around me is unnoticeable. The scene when one of the characters gets stuck by a jellyfish plays and I'm laughing just as hard as I did when I first watched it. I feel Harry's hold around me tighten, and through the reflection on the tv screen, I see him looking down and smiling at me, watching only me.

I turn on my back to stare up at him. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing, my love, I enjoy watching you laugh, getting so caught in the moments on the show. You're very cute when you laugh, I don't need to watch anything else to see something that will make me smile as much as you," Harry grins, adjusting his position on this small couch.

Harry keeps himself on top of me and I gently glide some of his hairs out of his face. He leans down to plant a kiss to my forehead.

Harry clears his throat before speaking again, "Hey, I was thinking sometime soon I'd take you to meet the boys, when we aren't as busy. Or that you and I should have a day out, get you to make some friends, baby."

"I don't need friends, I have you," I shrug, wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling him to lay a top my body.  Harry keeps his arms propped up on my sides to not lie on me, giving me a sternish look. "What?"

"Don't think that way."

"Okay, I've got you, Jen, Hayley, and my aunt and uncle.." I list off.

I notice his lips form to a grin, "Angel, including your family as your friends doesn't count. In fact, it's quite lame," he teases. "As for counting me, of course I'm here for you, baby, but you're new here to the city still, and deserve to have a friend. Don't exclude yourself from the world out there, my love. Not everyone is horrible and scary."

Maybe he's right. I should have more people to count on besides my family here and him, because there could be instances where Harry or my relatives may not be there for me. It's just, I don't have much social skill left in me.

I decide to play with Harry a little... "Oh, I actually do have a friend."

"Wait, really?" He smiles, happy for me.

"Matthew, obviously."

Instantly he gives me an amusing glare, knowing what I've done. The edges of his lips curl into a smug grin, as he slowly shakes his head.