forty five » sorry you cant fuck me im taken

and he's there. he shows up at the door, and he hugs josh when the boy runs to him, crying, and neither of them say anything.

then, josh gasps out, "tyler- he- he won't wake up-"

mitch smiles comfortingly and it melts josh, melts him completely. "that's okay, baby. we don't need him anyway."

josh is hesitant but as mitch kisses him gently, he slowly agrees, glancing backwards only once as mitch pulls him out of the apartment.

they make it to mitch's apartment, and josh finds himself worrying again. "i don't want to leave him," he frets, chewing his lip.

"baby," mitch tells him soothingly, "he did this on purpose, okay? he wanted to hurt you. you're better off without him. he only wants to see you suffer. he's bad news, kitten."

josh doesn't have the strength, or the will, to argue.

"besides," and this time mitch is smirking, "i bet i can fuck you better than he ever did."

with suddenly hungry eyes, josh looks up, pleading. mitch grins and pulls him into another kiss, this one rougher, pushing his curls away from his face.

"so much better," he mouths, "leave you begging for it. you're my little slut, yeah, kitten?"

josh whimpers at the pet names and curls his hands on mitch's chest. "p-please," he whispers.

"please, what?" mitch cocks an eyebrow, and it's two years ago all over again. the drug-induced fucks, sometimes lasting for hours- one time mitch hadn't let him come for four hours, by which point josh had been sobbing but god it had felt so good- and josh smiles a little. this is what he wants. yes, yes. tyler becomes a distant thought.

"please," he murmurs, "daddy."

mitch hums in approval, slightly surprised. josh is pleased. he'd only ever used the name 'sir' to refer to mitch before.

"so much better," mitch promises again, almost hungrily, "god- i've missed this."

josh whines a little and tries to kiss mitch, tries to speed things up. mitch sighs.

"baby doll, you gotta behave."

again josh whines, and this time mitch purses his lips and leaves the room. he comes back with a gleaming pair of handcuffs and strips josh of his shirt, locking the metal around his thin wrists. he brings josh's hands up to his mouth and kisses the knuckles gently, smirking. "that alright, kitten?"

josh nods desperately, swallowing. he's missed this. oh, fuck, he's missed this so much.

and suddenly mitch's mouth is on his, hot and claiming, one hand fixing his shackled wrists above his head and the other curling round his hip. josh feels himself slammed against the wall, the breath knocked out of him, and he smiles into the kiss. mitch pulls away to bite at his neck, releasing the hold on his hip to push his head back roughly. it knocks against the wall and josh grits his teeth.

a small whimper escapes his lips and mitch pulls away. "do you want me to gag you, too?" he demands. "kitten, you're so awfully naughty today. impatient."

josh stares up with pleading eyes and mitch stares right back, unfazed.

"on second thought, you'd like it too much," he says thoughtfully, and josh strains toward him again. mitch pushes him back roughly and josh cries out as he's slammed against the wall again- but fuck, he wants this, he wants it so bad- "you naughty little kitten. what am i to do with you?" mitch shakes his head disapprovingly and turns josh around, pushing him against the wall and yanking down his pants. josh leans against the wall and grits his teeth and mitch's palm lands on his ass once, twice- five times. so good. fuck. "now will you behave?" mitch demands.

"y-yes," josh gasps out, painfully hard. "f-fuck, mitch-"

one more slap and he cries out. "quiet," mitch snaps, and the sound of a belt unbuckling starts as he rids himself of his jeans. for one second, he's gone, and then josh is gritting himself for the inevitable-

mitch slams into him with absolutely no prep at all, and it burns, it burns so bad, and josh rocks forward gasping, tears springing up in his eyes and fuck it feels so good he's missed this fuck

mitch grabs his hips, fingers curled so tightly it's sure to leave bruises to go with his raw ass. josh grits his teeth, feeling a warm heat pool in his belly.

and it's just like when it was tyler, fucking him against the wall, spanking him and calling him kitten- but it's so much more intense with mitch, god, so much better-

josh drops his shackled hands and sloppily attempts to stroke himself. immediately mitch yanks his hands back over his head and slams down so hard that josh whimpers again. "don't you dare touch yourself," mitch growls in josh's ear, biting it gently. "don't- you- fucking- dare."

"i'm gonna-" josh cries, trying to stabilize himself, and then it's mitch's hand stroking him, and josh comes right there and then, expecting mitch to stop, but he keeps going, fuck, josh feels like he's gonna fall apart but mitch isn't stopping-- "s-stop," he sobs, and mitch laughs and keeps going.

this goes on for five minutes, and somehow josh comes again, the feeling not quite as good- he feels hurt and in pain as mitch, finally, comes too and pulls out of him, spinning him around to press a hungry kiss to his lips.

"kitten," he says softly, unclipping the handcuffs from josh's sore wrists, "you've forgotten how to behave yourself."

josh whimpers again and starts to reach for his clothes. mitch stops him.

"i guess i'll just have to train you all over again."