nineteen » cd's

"so," says josh, stretching his legs out. they're driving back from pete's. "i didn't think that pete and mikey would be so-"

"comfortable with each other?" tyler finishes for him, grinning. a blush spreads over josh's cheeks. "yeah, i didn't think we'd walk in on them making out with each other, but that's what pete is like, i should've expected it."

josh grins and goes to look through tyler's cd's. he flips through them, squinting at the cases. "dude, green day?"

tyler bobs his head excitedly. "i love green day! which album is that?" not able to take his eyes off the road.

"uh..." josh looks at the case. "dookie."

"play it!" tyler yelps. "basket case! that's one of my favorites, it's on that album, josh you have to hear it-"

"okay," josh cuts him off, laughing as he pops the cd in. "basket case. okay. which one is that?"

tyler hurriedly flips through the songs until he settles on the seventh one. "this one. now sit back and bask in the glory that is early nineties green day."

it's not a bad song. in fact, it's a great song. josh bobs his head to the beat. "didn't think you'd be the type to listen to... uh... pop punk, but yeah, it's good."

"pop punk is great, josh, and i'm going to make you listen to every single pop punk song that exists now."

"is that a threat?" josh laughs as tyler parks the car.

"everything can be if you try hard enough," tyler goes, opening the door for josh. "look, i'm a gentleman now."

josh laughs.

"come on. we're going to my apartment. there's some songs i want to show you."

"i hope that's code for 'i want to make out with you," josh shoots back.

"maybe."

//i have a daddy kink//