thirty nine » VICTORIOUS JUST CAME OUT AND I CANT THINK OF A TITLE

they do end up in bed at that point- well, no, 'in bed' is the wrong term. actually, it ends with tyler slamming josh against the wall. 

"fuck," josh pants, his cheek pressed against the cool surface, his hands grappling for something to hold on to. tyler grabs his hips and bites at the back of josh's neck, leaving a mark on the pale skin.

"you're mine," he growls in josh's ear, and josh whimpers. "got that, kitten? mine."

josh drops his hand to his crotch and tries to grind against it, biting his lip. tyler reaches around to grab it and whisper a 'no' in his ear, a dry chuckle. "please," josh croaks.

"patience," tyler murmurs, slowly unzipping josh's jeans. his crotch is firmly pressed to josh's ass, and josh pushes back, searching for friction. "kitten..."

"yeah?" josh gasps out, "hmm?"

"are you gonna behave?" 

josh's eyes widen. "what if i don't?" he whispers, and tyler laughs.

"i'm gonna have to punish you, kitten."

with that, his hand lands firmly on josh's ass, the impact sending a loud noise resonating through the room. josh jerks forward and a moan slips from his lips. "fuck," he gets out through gritted teeth, "t-tyler-"

"see what i mean?" tyler's voice is low. he palms at josh's exposed boxers and the boy whimpers, rocking forward. "naughty kitten."

josh nods desperately. "fuck me," he manages, "please."

"i'll think about it," is tyler's response, slowly working off josh's jeans. he pushes down the boy's boxers and josh whimpers slightly, pushing his hips back. "impatient, are we?"

"yeah," josh mumbles. "tyler, skip the- the teasing, please." 

tyler smirks, biting down on the back of josh's neck as the boy's boxers fall to his ankles. "want me to fuck you?"

"yes," josh groans, "please."

he feels tyler leave, returning quickly with the sound of a cap popping. "okay," says tyler, very neutrally, "i can do that." he works one finger inside josh and the boy jerks, a moan slipping from between his lips. "that good?"

josh can only utter a gentle moan as tyler slowly adds a second finger, scissoring them, most likely with a huge smirk on his face. 

"okay," says tyler, and pulls his fingers out- josh hissing from the sudden feeling of emptiness- "okay, yeah, let's do this." and suddenly he's pushing into josh and fuck, it feels so good, fuck-

"tyler," josh gasps out, as tyler grabs his hips, slamming down with a breathless laugh.

"yeah, kitten?"

josh's words are cut off by a moan. briefly, he wonders if tyler is still high, but the thought only flickers across his mind, gone as soon as it came. he bites down on his lip and places his palms on the wall, steadying himself. he's about to say something, the words on his lips, when tyler reaches around and begins to stroke him roughly, and damn does josh moan at that. he feels a familiar pressure build up in his stomach.

"i think i'm gonna-" he tries, and tyler's hand drops immediately.

"no."

"--what?" josh's mind is fuzzy from the pleasure, confusion quickly setting in.

tyler's voice is so fucking dominant it's not even funny. "i said," he growls, "you're not coming until i let you." josh whimpers and feels tyler's grip on his hip tighten, to the point where it'll surely leave a mark. "and don't you dare make a noise," he adds, "got that, kitten?"

josh nods quickly, holding his breath, lest a moan dare slip out.

"good. don't forget- when we're like this, you're my little slut." tyler's voice is hot against his ear. "got it?"

another nod. tyler makes a pleased noise and slams his hips down again, josh jerking forward so violently it's obvious he's hit that spot. 

josh is biting his lip so hard he's sure that blood is going to well up at any moment, but right now all the pain's vanished and been replaced by pure pleasure, and he gives this soft little gasp as tyler hits right there again-

"fuck," tyler groans, coming, and he collapses against josh's shoulder as he pulls out slowly. josh whimpers and, unable to help himself, comes into his hand, his teeth finally piercing the skin on his lip.

"that was good," josh whispers, his voice meek, still rather overwhelmed by the intensity. tyler gives a weak laugh.

"only 'good'?"

"well, okay," josh admits, "it was amazing."

//lmao y do u guys want smut so bad,,, anyway listen to victorious bye//