"I am going to what?!" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"You know flirt with him, lead him on and that....but then just leave him hanging! That's what he does to you all the time right? Just think of it as payback."

I thought about it. It would be really funny.

"But what about Lorcan?"

"It's only a bit of harmless flirting Lily. Besides he's like 300 miles away."

I thought about this for a second. "But what about Lysander?" I whispered.

"Hun, I don't think he's going to be noticing much to be perfectly honest with you." She gestured to where he was laying, passed out, on the sofa, snoring softly.

"Fine, I'll try."

"What do you mean you'll TRY? Trying is for LOSERS. Lily Luna Potter is not a LOSER." She said emphasising particular words harshly. "Just act sexy and confident! I mean guys love independent women. And he already fancies the pants off you anyway so it shouldn't be too hard."

"Okay. I'm gonna do it! Pass me a bottle of that appley stuff." She handed over another bottle of cider and I took a large drink, swallowed, and then almost started choking. Smooth, Lily, real smooth.

"Yeah... don't do that when you're with him." Rox said laughing and patting me on the back.

Once I got sorted out, and my face was no longer tomato red, I waited for Scorpius to stop dancing with Lexi. I caught his eye then winked and leant against the wall smiling playfully.

He started to walk over but got stopped by Lexi again. That girl was so annoying. However, he did shrug her off and continued to walk towards me, his eyes roaming all over me.

I smirked. He's such a guy.

"Hey Malfoy..." I said still smiling coyly.

"Lily...w-o-" Ha, I managed to make him speechless. His eyes were dark grey with lust, which was really weird because usually you could see the flecks of silvery blue in them.

"You like?" I did a little twirl allowing my dress to float up slightly. His eyes shot down to my legs and he nodded.

"Umm, Scor, my eyes are up here." I said leaning back against the wall.

"Uhh-huh."

"You know. It's getting awfully hot in here. Isn't it?" I asked fluffing up my hair a bit. My eyes wandered across the room and caught Rox looking at us and laughing.

She pointed a finger at Scorpius and then stuck out her tongue so she looked like a dog waiting for his food.

I giggled.

Scorpius was getting very close. He had both of his hand on either side of my head and his face was just inches from mine.

"You...look so...good...right now." He breathed. His voice made my knees go weak and a almost fell into his embrace, but then I remembered the plan.

"I know, thanks." I said breathily. He closed his eyes. "But I'm hungry. Catch you later!" Then I jumped away before I ruined the whole thing and kissed him to death.

I walked away smirking, but also feeling terrible for leading him on. I guess I wasn't cut out to be a flirt.

Roxy caught up with me. "Merlin! You did good, he was practically drooling more that Lysander over there." I glanced at the boy asleep on the sofa, a trail of saliva hanging from his mouth. Yuck, maybe I should wake him up and tell him.

"I feel so bad now though. Do you know how hard it was to walk away from him?"

"Don't worry Lily; he had it coming."

Scorpius

What the fuck was she doing to me! I punched the wall where her head had just been out of annoyance.

I wasn't supposed to react like this. I was supposed to be the cool and collected one, not the one that gets all lovey-dovey.

I took a deep breath, then I turned to face the room again. She was over in the corner with Roxanne occasionally sending me smirks. Damn this girl.

Right two can play at this game I thought and walked in their direction, but just before I got to them I turned off and started to talk some random Beauxbatons girl. I wondered how she even got on the boat. Then I asked her to dance.

Okay I admit, I was trying to make Lily jealous. No idea why, just seemed to be the best thing to do in this situation.

So I asked the girl to dance and started dancing up against her pulling her even closer than Lexi.

Sure enough, not even two minutes later, along came Lily with, well what did you know it was Xavier. That idiot, why the hell was he here as well. This was supposed to be a Hogwarts only party. Not for random foreigners. Surely he should have been in the hospital wing recovering from his fight with the serpent head earlier.

They danced, very close, he whispered things in her ear and she laughed her beautiful laugh and nodded her head.

In the end I gave in. Every time I looked at them, there was this thing crawling inside of me, ready to come out and murder boy genius.

So I gave in walked over to where they were.

"Lily."

"Malfoy."

I held out my hand in invitation.

"That's no way to ask for a dance now is it?" she said, but removed her arms from around Xavier's neck anyway. I just ignored him.

"Would you like to dance with me Lily?" I asked through gritted teeth. This was not normal for me. Usually I would just grab a girl, who would never normally refuse me.

"Okay. But only one." She said and smiled at Xavier apologetically.

She's still playing hard to get huh?

I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me, still ignoring boy genius who looked as if he was about to protest, but I shot him a murderous glare, so he shut his mouth.

She practically fell into my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love this song!" She exclaimed laughing lightly. She was so cute.

I didn't know what the song was. It was some random muggle crap as Jake was the DJ, but she seemed to love it so I went along with it too. Jumping up and down to the music. She didn't have to grind against me to turn me on. Just the slightest touch of her body against mine sent me crazy. Her frickin smile sent me crazy.

The sun goes down the stars come out

And all that counts is here and now

Was this normal?

My universe
Will never be the same
I'm glad you came

Is this what fools feel like when they fall in love?

You've cast a spell on me, spell on me
You hit me like the sky fell on my, fell on me

And I've decided you look well on me, well on me
So let's go somewhere no one else can see, you and me

Oh shit. I've not fallen for her have I?

Turn the lights out now
Now I'll take you by the hand
Hand you another drink
Drink it if you can
Can you spend a little time?
Time is slipping away
Away from us so stay
Stay with me, I can make
Make you glad you came.

Okay I know it's kinda short. Just thought it would be a good place to end.

Anyways....HARRY POTTER AND DEATHLY HALLOWS 1 IS HERE!!!

I'm so excited...yet sad at the same time. It's almost the end.

Well farewell and I hope you enjoyed the chapter...Next update... when I get 20 votes people so you better vote!