Chapter Eleven

When everyone was done eating they took their dished to the kitchen. “I’ll take care of them,” Rachael said, walking into the kitchen, “go do what you want.

She smiled and walked to the sink as everyone walked out to do what they wanted. Cody stood next to her, “I’m here to help.” 

Rachael smiled, “It’s okay, I got this.. Go talk to Dan, I can see the questions in his eyes, you know what.. Go talk to all of them, I’m sure they will all be asking questions soon, might as well get it out there.” Cody hugged her from behind and walked out, as Sam walked in.

“So, what happened?” she said helping Rachael put dishes in the dishwasher.

Kat walked in with Cassie before Rachael could say anything. “Did something happen?” Kat asked Rachael and she sighed.

“No, except Cody coming to my room last night and laying with me.. We told each other how he feel.. And, he feels the same way about me..” she trailed off and Sam started laughing. Cassie and Kat joined.

“I could definitely tell he felt something, when he saw you yesterday,” Sam said, “by the way he looked at you, his eyes lit up.” Cassie and Kat agreed with Sam about it and Rachael smiled. 

When they were done, Rachael went up to her room and Cassie followed, while Sam and Kat went to the living room to watch TV.

Cassie sat on Rachael’s bed and said, "So Aarons really happy.."

Rachael could tell something was wrong, “okay, well are you?” she turned to look at Cassie, putting down the remote to the stereo.

Cassie sighed, “well, I’m happy too, I’m just still a little worried about the age thing, I know it’s not that big of a deal, I just don’t know..”

Rachael sat down next to her, “It’s okay, it will all be okay, just let it all play out, I promise it will all work itself out.” She patted Cassie’s knee.

There was a knock at the door, “come in” Rachael said and Cody walked in, “am I interrupting anything?” he looked at Cassie, then Rachael.

“Not at all” Cassie said smiling at Cody. He sat down next to Rachael.

Rachael leaned over and put her head on his shoulder and he put his head on hers, with his arm around her back. Cassie got up and looked at them, Rachael’s eyes were closed and Cody was looking down at her. Cassie grabbed Rachael’s phone off the nightstand and snapped a picture real quick. They never moved. Cassie laughed, put Rachael’s phone down and walked out.

“So, they are totally in love,” Cassie said walking into the living room.

Sam and Kat looked up at her, “they do seem like it” Sam said.

“Well he came into her room, sat next to her and they pretty much curled up together, I don’t even think they know I left..” Cassie laughed. “Awe, that’s cute!” Kat said and they all laughed.

“So what’s everyone else doing?” Cassie asked them, and Andrew walked in, “nothing really, just relaxing” he said, scaring Cassie.

It was about two thirty and they all decided to head out to be at sound check on time. “Are you are you don’t want to come with us?” Cody was asking Rachael before he got in the van.

“No, I promise I will find you when I get there, there are some things I want to do first.”

Cody got in the van, closed the door and Andrew took off. Rachael sighed and walked back into the house, where Sam, Kat, and Cassie were waiting for her.

She stopped when she saw them standing there, “what?” she looked at them confused. They all laughed.

“So when’s the wedding? Cassie joked and Rachael blushed.

“A long time from now..” Rachael said walking up the stairs, smiling.