Chapter 11

I woke up to Brian already out of bed. I could hear running water coming from the bathroom. I sat up and yawned. I looked around the room for a minute. The rose petals are gone. Brian must have cleaned it up. What should I do now? Should I wait for Brian to be with his shower or get breakfast? Then my phone rang. I answered it. " Hello?" I say. " Hi Lilly. It's Hannah. We have a problem here at school. Come quickly." She says before hanging up. I got out of bed and quickly got dressed. I put on some perfume to hide my stink. Then I put on the school uniform Dylan had given me, black socks,black shoes,and a yellow hair band.

I wrote a note down for Brian and left it on the night stand. I ran out of the room in a hurry. I ran past Brian's mother Jordan. " What's wrong,Lilly?" She says. " I turn around jogging in place. " There seems to be a problem at school. So I have get there ASAP." I say before taking off again.  Thankfully I was a fast runner because I got to school in a few minutes. I found Hannah standing there waiting for me in front of the school. " Hannah. Whats wrong?"
" We found something on Brian's family that we think you should know about." She says.

" Ok, Show me." I say.

Hannah lead me to the plaza where Blair and Dylan were already waiting for us.

" There you are. We were worried you weren't going to come." Blair says.

" Of course I am going to come. I was curious on why you called me out here." I say.

" Well, we found something we think you should watch." Dylan says.

She hands me her phone with a video already loaded on it.

I pressed play and the video starts playing. In the video, it showed Brian's parents talking. At first you couldn't hear it but once it got a bit louder, you could hear it just fine. Brian's mom was telling her husband about how they knew about me and my powers and were going to figure out how to get rid of me. It seemed like they needed some way to do it though and were thinking about doing it on my wedding night. I pressed pause. I looked at Dylan.

" How did you get this video?" I ask her.

" Jose sent it to us after he happened to walk by his parents study and filmed it with his phone through a crack in the door." Dylan says.

" This is why we need you to leave town now. Before they plan to do something else to you." Hannah says.

" But where would I go?" I say.

" Anywhere but here." Blair says.

I just there wide eyed and scared.