Chapter 3

Here's how I figured out that I was a demon princess:
Flashback:
Last week on Friday evening after Brian left, I got off the floor in the kitchen went to the attic to think. as I was pacing back and forth trying to make out everything that happened tonight. But then I had hit my foot on something. I yelped in pain. Then I looked at the thing that I had hit my foot on. It was a box. The box looked like it was easy to open,so I opened it.

I was curious on what was inside. But to my surprise, I had found letters from my mom to dad back when my mom was away on trips when she was alive. I opened the first letter on the top of the pile. The first letter had read how mom missed both me and dad. It had also details that were at first strange and crazy to me.

The details were that my mom was an angel and not only that a demon princess. I was shocked. At first, I couldn't believe it. But then I knew I had to ask dad about mom when he got home. just then, the front door opened.

" I am home. Where are you Lilly?" Dad says.
" Hi dad. I am up here in the attic." I say still holding the letter in my hand. I hear dad come up the stairs.
" Hey. What's you're doing up here?" He says.
" Dad. I found a letter from mom addressed to you about her being a supernatural being. Is it true? Did you really know about it?" I say.
At first, he doesn't say anything. I waited for him to say something. But then he says " Its true. She was a supernatural being and so are you. I knew about it since she first told me about it." He says. " But why didn't you tell me all of this?" I say. " I thought you weren't ready yet. Your mom wanted to wait until you turned 18 to tell you. But it's more than that now. You're now the princess of demons." He says.
" Ok. I get I am a princess and I have powers. But why wait until now to tell me this?" I ask.
" You're weren't ready yet." He says.
I took a moment to process it.
I hugged him then I let him go so he can leave the attic.
But before I could leave the attic, Dad hands me a journal.

" This was your mom's journal. She would have wanted you to have it in case you wanted to more about the supernatural world." He says.

" Thanks dad." Was I said to him finally going down the attic steps.