Chapter 10

"Wait if you're like me, what have you been doing this entire time?" I say. " We have been looking into some strange things that have been happening since you got here. The shadows that you are seeing are really rouge demons trying to feed on people or trying to kill you or your loved ones. But we have been killing them for you until you figured out your powers which was a few days ago." Dylan says. " Well thanks. I am sure you have heard by now about me and Brian?" I say.
" We've heard rumors. But other than that, no." Hannah says.
" Are the rumors true though?" Blair says.

I began explaining to them about Brian and me. At first they seemed a little taken back by this but other than that, they seemed ok with it. We said our goodbyes and went in our separate directions. I went back to my new home with Brian and walked out to the garden to think about the fight between me and Brian. I walked into the hedge maze, walking around in it until I found the center of the maze. It like any other maze with a center was a grassy clearing with a bench and a pond and fountain. The bench was next to the fountain across from the pond. The pond was full of fish and lily pads. I sat down on the bench. There was a snap from a twig breaking. I turned my head towards the noise. The person who made the noise was an older guy dressed in a black suit and tie. He wore the same black shoes like the other men at the party. " Do you need something?" I say.

He smiles at me. I asked him again " Do you need anything?"

He answers " Yes. I was looking for you. I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Mr. Prim." There was something not right with the way he was looking at me.

I get up to leave but he blocks my path. " Excuse me, but can you let me pass?" I say. " I will. But first give me a kiss." He say. " Sorry but no can do. If you haven't noticed by now, I am already with someone else." I say. " Oh, you mean Brian. He's a nice kid give you that. but I think you need a real man." He says. Before he could do anything to me, someone shouts " Lilly are you there?" It was Vince. " Yeah I am here." I say. 

The older guy steps out of my way to let me through. Vince walks up to me. " Are you ok? I heard shouting coming from here so I came to check it out." He says.
" I am ok. This older man tried to flirt with me then tried to attack me sexually." I say. Vince looks at the guy. " Why were you hitting on Lilly?" Vince says. " What can't a guy have some fun?" Mr. Prim says.
" He can but not with someone's woman." Vince says before walking me back to the house. Megan comes walking up to us. " There you two. I was looking all over for you two. What happened?" She says. " There was a bit of a problem with one of your guests Mr. Prim and Lilly." Vince says. " Oh I am so sorry about that. He can be such a perv when it comes to young and pretty girls. " she says.

" It's ok, If Vince hadn't come when he did, I would have been raped." I say. Megan and Vince went back to talking with everyone else while I went back to talk to my dad. " Hey sweetie. How are you feeling?" He says. " Fine, I feel much better now." I say. " That's good. I talked to Brian. Is everything ok? He seemed a little distant." My dad says. " No everything is not ok. We had a fight." I say. " let me guess about that guy who hit the wall,right?" He says. " yes." I say in my head. Then I hear my dad say.

" That's seems like quite a fight to not be talking to each other." He says.
" Hey dad. How did you hear me say yes to you? I didn't say anything." I say.
" I guess you figured out how to use telepathy." He says. I didn't know I could do that. It must be a thing among demons. I hugged my dad and then walked to the stairs to sit down. Then from the landing on top of the stairs, Brian's parents appeared on it. I stood up to face them. 

" Thank you everyone for coming. It's been a good turn out for Brian's birthday party. After many years on trying to decide an heir for the house, we finally came down to a choice. The person out of our kids who we have chosen to take over the house is Brian. But now we now want to introduce you to his future wife, Lilly." Brian's dad says. He looks at me to come up there.

I walk up the stairs and stand next to Brian's mom. I smiled at everyone. " Lilly along with Brian will take over our house and other belongs after we have passed away or step down and produce a child of their own to take over after they're gone." Brian's mom says. Wait a child. I have to have a kid. I thought I just needed to get married with him to take over the house. This is a problem.

My parents and I before my mom died learned that she couldn't have any more kids and that I couldn't have any kids when I became a adult or if I was still a minor then I still couldn't produce one. It was a genetic thing. " Brian is now of age to have a kid and to be married. We will have the wedding on Christmas Eve." His mom says. There was then a lot of clapping from people. Then the next I knew I was back in the bedroom with Brian. " Brian. I am sorry about punching your friend into a wall." I say. Brian who was taking off his jacket says " I am sorry too. I know I should have stood up for when he insulted you like that." He says. " I forgive you." I say. " By the way, he did deserve that punch." Brian says. Brian puts his jacket in the closet. " do you really want to have you know, sex now?" I say.

" Yes. I do." He says. I was standing in between the bed and the desk. Brian walks up to me and holds me in his arms. " Brian, wait. I don't think I am ready for this."  I say. I was scared to have sex with him since it was my first time. " No worry. I am here. But before we do have sex ,are you a virgin?" He says. " You can't just ask a girl that. But yes I am a virgin." I say. He smiles. " This should be a little more interesting. Lilly, you should know I do have experience in having sex." He says. He presses his head against my forehead before leaning in to kiss me. He kisses me passionately. One of his hands slides down my body and grabs my butt. The other slides up my dress and unzips my dress. I was kissing him back.

My dress fell down to my feet as Brian grabs me and pulls my legs around his waist. he carries me to the bed. As I was put on the bed I felt something under me. I broke the kiss. " What's on the bed?" I say. " rose petals." He says. He begins to kiss my neck. I let out a small moan. He takes off my bra. " We should maybe stop and take a break." I say. I had tears coming down from my eyes. He looks at me and gets off of me.
" I am sorry. I didn't mean to push you to have sex like that." He says. I sit up on the bed. " I-I am sorry that I am not ready. It's just that with everything, it's a lot of pressure on me right now. " I say. " It's ok. I understand. We'll wait until the time is right." He says. I put my pjs on and then get back into bed. I close my eyes. I could hear Brian take off his shirt. I open my eyes. His back was facing to me. He was looking at himself in the mirror. I didn't notice before but Brian had a eight pack. I blushed a little.

I then closed my eyes. I could hear Brian take off the reminder of his clothes but his boxers. As I was beginning to fall asleep, I could hear the faint sound of Brian getting into bed. But before I could be totally fast asleep, I heard the faint of Brian saying good night to me.
I hadn't a dream that was felt so real before. First off my dreams were always black because I could never dream of anything to do. This time was different. The dream first started out black but then began to change colors. I had found myself standing in a garden that was too familiar. The garden I was standing in was Brian's. I figured I ended into brian's dream somehow. I walked around. I found Brian sitting on a bench next to the rose bushes. Brian was holding a small box in one of his hands while saying something I couldn't hear. But as I got closer,I could hear him a bit better. The words I could make out were: marry and love and maybe ring. My guess was that he was practicing asking me to marry him since at the time back then, he didn't properly ask me to marry him.

I stood there watching him not wanting to disturb his train of thought. But then I begin to wake up to the alarm clock beeping at 7:30 am. That's right. We have school today. I guess Brian and I would have to act like we don't live together or anything like that. Dylan and her friends would have act the same way like they don't know anything about it as well. Well I guess today is a new day I say to myself as I slowly begin to wake up from my dream and what seemed like an endless sleep.