Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning feeling better than ever. Brian was still sleeping next to me when I did wake up. His arm was on my wrist, holding me close to his body. I turn to watch him sleep when I notice a scar on his shoulder. I also noticed that he was shirtless. I blushed. He couldn't have taken advantage of me while I was sleeping,has he? No I doubted it. I then tried to move a little to get out of bed but that only made him pull me in closer. By this point, my face was buried in his chest. I closed my eyes.

I guess it couldn't hurt to stay like this for a while. Just then his mom came barging in. " Brian. I need your help moving the boxes from Lilly's house so her dad and her can move in our house. Brian suddenly sat up and opened his eyes. " Mom. Can you not barge in here like that?" He says sleepy.
" I can do what I want. I am your mom after all." She says.
Then she looks at me then back at Brian. " Wait were you two doing 'it' last night?" She says.
" Dear lord, no." Brian says.

" Yes. you were. I can't believe I am finally going to have a heir to this house. I can't wait to tell your dad about it." She says. She then leaves before Brian had a chance to say anything. he looks at me smiling. " I know you're awake. My darling." He says. I open my eyes. " If you knew I was awake why didn't you awake up too?" I said.
" Because I knew you would like cuddling with me in bed." He says.
I blush. " You look cute when blushing like that." He says.
" We should help your mom and dad over here. I am sure they are waiting for us." I say.
" Why can't they do it themselves?" He says.
" No way. We're helping them. And no buts." I say. He groans.
" Fine. We can help them." He says.
" Yay." I say before getting out of bed.

I remembered how much stuff my dad and I had when we first got into town. Now we have less stuff thanks to Brian's parents helping us get ride of some stuff. I had to explain to my dad what happened the other day. At first he was stunned but surprisingly happy that I was getting married. I tried telling him that I only did so my secret wouldn't get released to anyone. I was tired so I told Brian that I was going to lay down in our bedroom. I lied on the bed with me staring at the ceiling.

After I got dressed, I went for a walk.

" Yeah. Thanks." I say as take the glass of water from him. I drink the water. " So how did you know I was out here?" I say.

  "I saw you out here by yourself. Brian's mom Jordan and I were talking about the wedding while Derek was going back to work to finish some paper work. Jordan also mentioned something about a baby shower. Mind telling me what's all that about?" He says.

" Brian wanted me to sleep in his room the other night and his mom walked in on us while we were sleeping and misunderstood the entire thing and thought we did " it"." I say.

" I see that's what happened. But Lilly, are you really ready for all this, to take over hell and to marry Brian?" He says.
" To be honest, no I am not. But the least I can do is try." I say.

" But if you need anything or are having any trouble, I am here for you." He says.

" Thanks dad." I say.

I gave him a small hug and a smile before going back inside.