Chapter 10- Trial and Error

I was lead down the mountain, and to the center of the Cursed Realm. I focused on the ground beneath me, not wanting to see what fate laid before me. They stopped walking, and I was forced to my knees.
" My mistress!" The first ghost, who's name was later said to be Bansha, called up to the black being known as the Preimminent. It was enormous from far away, but up close, it was the size of a village.
" We have found this man hiding in the mountain, inside of a small house. It was burned, and now lays a pile of ashes. We lost a soldier, due to a water trap surrounding the premises. He is a Cursed Soul, but he has not escaped out prisons.... What shall we do with him?" The Preimminent made a loud noise, and it made the ground beneath me shake. The ghosts all bowed before her. Bansha rose first, and nodded to the Preimminent.
" It will be done...All hail the Preimminent! The one who shall rule all!"
" All hail the Preimminent! The one who shall rule all!" All of the ghosts screeched, their voices ringing in my ears. How could so many ghosts exist? I thought, as their screams silenced.
" As for the prisoner..." Bansha said. " He shall be kept in the highest of security, and he shall become one of us before the Preimminent takes over the land...As a spinjitzu master, he shall be a useful weapon...." The ghosts all chanted, and I was yanked to my feet, and lead away.