Chapter 2- Arcturus

I opened my eyes slowly, and everything was dark. Had I gone blind? Was that part of being Cursed? I sat up, and looked at my legs, and gasped. I wasn't blind..And I wasn't a serpent anymore. A smile erupted onto my lips, as I stood up, and took a few unsteady steps. It was true. I laughed victoriously, until it dawned upon me why I was here. To save Ninjago. I sat down on a stone for a moment, letting my eyes adjust to the dim lights. Once I could see, I got up, and began to wander around. How big was the Cursed Realm? Would I be able to find who I was looking for?
" Garmadon..." A voice hissed from behind me. I froze, a chill running down my spin. " I'm surprised the venom hasn't consumed you..."
" It did, Arcturus." I snapped. " But, it's gone. My son freed me from its possession."
" Why are you here then?" The snake hissed, slithering in front of me. My face grew pale, as I looked into the dead eyes of a ghost.
" Hope you like your future Garmadon...This is what happens when you become cursed..." He hissed evily.
" Arcturus, I came here on behalf of Ninjago." I said. His forked tongue flickered in and out of his mouth, as he smiled a wicked smile.
" What could you possibly want from the ones you cursed.... You're lucky if I don't kill you right now!"
" Ninjago is in danger!" I shouted. " Chen and his worshippers have used dark magic-"
" And you would know." He spat " You don't think us Cursed spirits don't know what's happening down below? You've been a bad person, Garmadon...Why should my army go and help your kind? "
" Because I sacrificed myself for them." I said. " The rule of the banishment said, that to release someone from being Cursed, the one who cursed them must take their place. Well, here I am, Arcturus! " A familiar look flashed across his face, as he considered what I had said.
" Answer me this....Why were you Cursed? Certainly you wouldn't just willingly let someone curse you."
" To save Ninjago." I said.
" Ok, why did you really volunteer to let yourself be cursed?" I sighed.
" No apology could make up for all the grief I have caused..." Arcturus nodded. He opened his mouth to say something, but he grabbed my shoulders, and shoved me behind a wall of stone. I stumbled back, and tripped on an uneven part of the floor. I slammed against the hard stone floor, a fire erupting in my back. Knowing I was in pain, Arcturus held a finger to his mouth, and hissed.
" Not a sound, Garmadon, or I will kill you..." He hissed. I gritted my teeth, and silently got to my feet. This is only the beginning...I thought.