Seventy Nine (The End)

Demi smiled as her newborn son was laid down in her arms after being weighed and measured. He had a tiny little ankle bracelet around his right ankle and was dressed in a pure white baby grow. She brought the boy up to her lips kissing his nose gently feeling the boy curl up against his mother settling down. Joe couldn't help but smile as he saw Demi with their newborn son, he leaned over kissing his head gently too.

"He's so handsome aren't you my little boy." Demi cooed. He was bigger than what the triplets were when they were born, he was a all round healthy little boy, no problems and nobody saw anything coming like what had happened with Elliot or Evie a month later.

"Of course he is, he's a Jonas." Joe grinned kissing the side of her head.

"I have a name for him," Demi spoke looking up at him as he looked back down at her. "Toby James Jonas." Joe smiled kissing her gently Demi kissing back, they only pulled away when little Toby sneezed the two of them cooing at him.

"I think Toby suites him." Joe replied kissing her again then Toby smiling down at just part of his family, the rest were at home.

It was within a couple of hours later that Demi was allowed home with Toby, no problems had come up and the little boy had his first feed without any fuss. The newborn was now laid in his car seat strapped in ready to go home and meet his three older siblings. When they arrived at home Joe was in front as the triplets came bounding in.

"Shhh! Your little brother is sleeping." Joe encouraged smiling as they all put their fingers on their lips. Demi smiled too as they all made their way into the living room where their families were sat waiting for them all surprised to see Demi home with the baby all ready. Nick and Kevin moved so Joe and Demi could sit down Demi having Toby in her arms.

"Everyone meet Toby James or TJ as we've been calling him." Demi introduced a smile on her face at everyone awing but they were being quiet seeing that TJ was sleeping. Joe lifted Elsie up on his knee so she could see her baby brother then helping Elliot then Evie to see their baby brother. Everyone was just in awe at how small he was.

"And he's healthy?" Dianna questioned.

"Perfectly, he had a feed at the hospital, no allergies there," Everyone laughed a small conversation starting up in the room mainly about little TJ who was the latest addition to their family. "I'm gonna go lay him down."

"I'll come with you." Joe answered the two of them getting up. They begun to make their way up into the nursery Demi laying TJ down into the crib pulling a baby blue blanket over his tiny body. Demi smiled as Joe wrapped his arm around her kissing the side of her head.

"He's finally here," Demi mumbled laying her head on his shoulder. "And I got to do it all naturally." Joe smiled kissing the side of her head.

"I'm glad you got what you wanted, now we can just look forward to the future with him." Joe approved Demi closing her eyes feeling content for the first time in a couple of months. Carrying TJ still have her aches and pains even though she was used to carrying three.

"I would say we can finally have a settled life but not possible with three four year old running around the house." Demi giggled.

"No matter what happens in the future I'll be beside you every step of the way." Joe assured her as he admired his sleeping son.

"Right back at ya Jonas." Joe chuckled.

"I love you." He whispered in her ear Demi's smile only getting bigger as she heard the words her eyes opening and landing on her son.

"I love you too Joe." She answered the two of them sharing a passionate kiss .

Within five years just as TJ started kindergarten Demi begun to open up her own day care centre like she wanted from her teenage years. It would soon become popular. Joe had also started to pursue his dream and had started up his own restaurant that all four of the kids loved going to eat at knowing it was 'daddy's' restaurant. They got married having each of their four kids part of the wedding. They were beside each other every step of the way.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The end! I hope you enjoyed it and remember to check out my other stories! 

Thanks for the support! xx